•05• cheesynugget01

Here's creative writing tips from cheesynugget01

___________________

Holaaaaa! Assalamualaikum mere behno aur unke bhaiyo...

So let's jump into this without any further duo.

•••

Description and prologue:

To gain views, one thing you can do is write the most dramatic or emotional scene from your story as your description and elaborate it a bit in your prologue. A good description attracts many readers.

Listen to some songs or any type of audio:

Believe me! This helps me alot. When I am writing an emotional scene I listen to some sad songs and when it's quite dramatic I listen to some rock songs. This helps me to go with flow and increases my imagination.

{ A/N: I will try this, author! Sounds really good 👍 }

Use synonyms:

No one likes to read the same words in one sentence. Search for synonyms instead of repeating the word in the same sentence.

A good book cover:

This one again is a very good tactic to attract readers along with a good description and prologue. Pinterest for collecting pictures and Polish for editing.

Heard of the saying? Never judge a book by its cover? Sad to see people still judge books by their cover, so make sure you have the most beautiful and eye-catching cover.

{ A/N: Polish? I never knew about this app. Will definitely try this.}

Tags:

While creating a book there comes an option where you can add tags. Never ever miss this option and add the most searched tags. This also comes handy when it comes to ranks. And most people search for a book by tags too. So make sure to add appropriate tags.

{ A/N: I agree 💯. }

Editing

Now this is the most annoying part for every writer out there. Fear not! I brought the easiest solution for this. Type down your chapter on wattpad, copy and paste it into docs. It will show the errors and you can easily edit them out by just one tap. This way, you can also save the document in your gmail, having an easy backup of your story.

A win-win situation!

Writer's block:

Don't force yourself to write when you are not able to but don't even stop writing because then, you will completely let go of writing. Write at least a sentence. For example, you completed a chapter and it has been published, copy the last line of the chapter and paste it in the draft of your upcoming chapter. Even that one line will motivate you to write when you open the draft.

Repeated words are thousand times better than a blank page.

Adding pictures or gifs:

Please do not add pictures or gifs after each n every sentence just because you didn’t wanna describe the room or the dress or whatever it is. It can be quite irritating for the readers. It's completely okay if you don't wanna describe such things but don't add 5 to 10 pics. Readers have a very vivid imagination.

{ A/N: Exactly! }

Inspiration:

To me, most of the inspiration comes from real life situations. Life is no less than a rollercoaster and stories are no less and there is nothing bad to pen down some scenes which happened in real life.

Set a target:

Lol! Look who's talking… The one who sets the target and crosses the deadline. On a serious note, please set a target of the amount of words you are gonna type, how many chapters you are gonna update in a week, and how many months you are gonna take to complete the book. This will keep you well organised and you will be able to start another book soon.

Cause let's be honest, no one likes it when authors have numerous books and all are incomplete. It creates a ruckus and confusion as to which book is to be completed first and will make readers agitated.

{ A/N: I have four ongoing books right now. Means I need to work on this tip. Thanks, author, you saved me.}

I know it was supposed to be 10 tips… but this is important.

PLEASE update regularly!

Look who's talking once again. *sighs* If you are not regular in updating your books it will not be ranked in top 20. Also not only regular updates increase your ranks, votes and comments do too.

So please be kind and help each other out here.

•••

Thank You so much HK for letting me be a part of this book. I am so happy to help.

Hope this helps the newbies out there.

Thank You so much once again! <3

~Nugget
_______________________

Your most welcome, author!

And thank you for taking out some time to pen down these tips for the newest amateur writers.

I understood few of my mistakes and will definitely work on them.

Once again, THANK YOU!