•16• zubiyamaheenv

Creative Writing Tips from zubiyamaheenv

•••

There are two ways to write your book
Either way plan it or be a panster.

But for me, I apply both of them and write my book. I will have it all planned, will change the plot twists at the last but don't change it too much. I am not a pro but I do have some tips rolled up in my sleeves.

There are 3 phases of planning for me.

1. Before writing: Plot, Scenes, Characters, details about the character, Research on the genre, their aesthetic. Have a vision of the climax and the end.

2. While writing: Character development, scenes that cover the chapter, the blend of the story.

3. After writing: edit the chapter before posting, be sure of what you have mentioned & the dialogues must be materialistic and on point.

| Plot, Planning the scenes, Research & Aesthetics |

• You must have a reasonable plot, a beautiful trope and well planned blend.

• Let the scenes be real, let the story be real, let the characters suffer, throw them from the edge of what they fear, let them face the consequences it makes the story real and reasonable.

• Make your characters real, give them flaws, give them fear, make sure they commit mistake, it's alright if the female lead is not perfect or the male lead can be a normal person then the top businessman of the country.

• Make aesthetics of your characters and your story, it gives you a clearer picture of what you are gonna write, add an aesthetic of every chapter. It will be quick glance to the reader of what they are gonna read, though it won't be much necessary.

• Know how the climax is gonna take place and how the smooth the end will be, make sure to have a vision of it before starting.

| Character development, scenes that cover the chapter & blend of the story |

• Dialogues play a very important role. The definitions, descriptions, vocabulary and preface comes after wards. Dialogues are what you display as the blend. They must be accurate to the story, neat and short yet good.

• If you want to write fast, then have a preview of what you want to write in the current chapter. You can write that one chapter even in a day if you know what you want to write in that, it will flow magically.

|  Materialism of the story & editing |

• The story must be real and believable.

• Edit your chapters before publishing the chapter, it would be much more helpful.

• Criticise your story before others, constructively. It will help you acknowledge what's wrong in the story and how much hurt the characters are. This will eventually improve the blend of the story.

● Some important tips ●

• Use similar synonyms through searching in Google. No one wants to read the same words again and again like said, I, told, asked.

• Do not rush to the end. Let the characters sit in the middle of the garden between the chaos of the plot, let them breathe, it's never too early to rush.

• Improve your vocabulary but do not use words you are not similar with.

• Write one novel at a time, if you can't then write a short story alongside because it doesn't requires much details. Don't write two novels at a time, it will confuse you and hence resulting in a bad way of the story. I have tried writing 2 novels at a time and miserably failed. So please don't apt for that.

• Long chapters, long break are the reasons readers forget your plot. Do not give long break after each update, keep the chapter simple, moderate and update weekly or once two weeks.

• And lastly, love your writing. Every writers has different types of writing style, unique in your own way. Write for yourself and write what you want. You might not have the vast number of audience but even if there is one, there is a presentable audience. Have fun!

•••

Thank you, Author!
❤️❤️❤️