Wired Interview

Today is a sunny Monday. I have an press interview with Wired for the new Fear Street Part 2 coming out. I'm so nervous I've always seen people do the Wired Autocomplete interview but I'd never imagine someday I'd be doing one.

I'm joined by my cast-mate Sadie Sink. Sadie and I become pretty close friends while filming although in the movie my character isn't the nicest to hers.

The people from Wired handed us our boards to pull the stickers off to answers the question. I was kind of excited to see what people have been searching about me.

First we did the 'What is' boards. Sadie had went first then it was my turn. My first question was 'What is Rachel Thompson's middle name?' "Its actually Jade like the color" I answered

I came to the last question on my 'What is' board was 'What is Rachel Thompson's favorite tv show?' This question immediately made me smile.

Before I could answer Sadie chimed in. "Don't even get her started on her favorite tv show" Sadie said while laughing. "My favorite tv show in the entire world is Cobra Kai. It's the actual best! I could go on for days about Cobra Kai." I said excitedly

We were almost done with the interview I was on my last question and they hit me with
'Who is Rachel Thompson's celebrity crush?' I was a little thrown back by this question because I wasn't sure if i should say it just in case they so happen to see even though it's not likely. "Well, you guys know my favorite tv show now so i'll just say it's someone who stars in that show" I said with nervous laughter.

Once we finished with the interview I sighed with relief. Although it was nerve racking I actually kind of liked it in a way.

The editors told Sadie and I the interview would be coming out later that week. I was excited to see the feedback from the fans even thought I knew there was gonna be hate coming along with it. I'm still adjusting to this life style but I've been able to keep the hate out. I do worry since I play a mean character in Fear Street I might get a little more hate because of that.

I went flew back to my small home town in New York since I didn't have anymore interviews scheduled. Thank god it was summer so I didn't have to work on any schoolwork while home. Surprisingly nobody in my hometown treated me any differently after I was going to be in a movie. Although I still had to deal with my two annoying brothers, James and Brandon.

*Time skip*

It was now Friday and the Wired Autocomplete interview was out so I decided to make an instagram post telling my friends and fans to go watch it.

Liked by sadiesink_, missmarymouser, and 925,388 others

therachelthompsonn check out the autocomplete interview Sadie and I did with wired rn 🕺

sadiesink_ why are we so seggys😩
therachelthompsonn the world may never know why we are so sexyyy
Fearstreetlover our queens😘
cobrakaifan rachel is in our fandom !!! and i love it
missmarymouser hi queen ! thanks for supporting cobra kai xoxo
therachelthompsonn ah ilysm mary

missmarymouser followed therachelthompsonn back

I could not believe what I was seeing. The queen Mary Mouser had actually watched my interview and she saw that Cobra Kai is my favorite show. I'm so happy I didn't say who my celebrity crush was I saved myself there.

A/N : Hey guys this is like my first time writing ever so please stick with me through this. I promise Jacob will be introduced into the story very soon. Please leave any suggestions for me a as a new writer in the comments.