Welcome to my life

Jacob and I didn't wake up til my mom came into my room to let us know it was already 11 am and we had to go to Brandon's hockey game at 2 pm. I groaned because all I wanted to do was to sleep longer. I soon got up and got ready to shower while Jacob was still knocked out.

Once I was done showering and dressed it was now 12:30 pm so I dragged Jacob out of my bed telling him he had to get up now. "But I don't want to princess" He whined. "I know but get up" I said giving him a kiss of the cheek. "Fine" He replied in a mad tone. I then showed him how to work the shower so he could get ready for the day. Jacob took a about 20 minutes to get ready and he was no longer cranky about having to get up.

Jacob and I decided to take my car and just meet my parents at the rink. Jacob was scared of me driving because I give "bad driver vibes" but I wasn't horrible a driver. I got from point a to be point b so I would classify that as good driving, Jacob would not agree. Once we arrived at the rink and got out of the car, Jacob look shocked "I'm not even sure how you passed your drivers test Rachel". I started laughing "My driving isn't that bad you're being dramatic" I say as we walk into the rink. We are greeted by the front desk lady, Stacy who i've known for the past 14 years. "Oh my gosh hey Rachel, So happy you've been visiting more recently! When you were filming for that movie it felt like you were gone forever! So who's the boy?" Stacy said in her thick New York accent. "Hi Stacy, it's so good to be around more often, you know I love the rink. This is Jacob my close friend from California" I replied. "Hi, it's nice to meet you" Jacob chimed in. "So nice to meet you honey, you treat my girl Rachel good you hear me?" Stacy said. "Of course" Jacob said pulling me close to his chest. "Well we better get to the game bye Stacy" I said pulling Jacob towards rink 3.

We made our way to my parents in the stands. The teams were still warming up so we weren't as late as I thought we were. It was towards the end of the game the teams were tied with 1 minute left on the clock, Suddenly Brandon steals the puck and shoots a goal and then the timer went off meaning Brandon's team won. I was beyond proud of my little brother and his team.

After Jacob and I congratulated Brandon, then we made our way over to rink 1 for public skate. Jacob has never been skating so so was excited to bring him out on the ice. As soon we got on the ice it's like Jacob was a hockey player, I swear that man was good at everything. "I'm basically better than you" He said cockily. "Yeah, you wish" I said skating away to do my axel. Once I finished doing my axel I skated back over to Jacob "now let's see you do that" I smirked. "Yeah no thanks I chose life" Jacob joked. We then held hands and skated together. We always had so much fun whenever we were together.

The public skate session had ended and we decided we should go get lunch at a local burger place. Just before we sat at table a teenage girl came up to us "Hi I was wondering if I could a picture with you guys, I'm a huge fan of fear street and cobra kai fan" she said excitedly. "Yeah of course we would love to take a picture with you" Jacob and I say at the same time. We snap a picture before the teenager walks off she ask us a question "So are you guys dating?". Jacob and I froze because we weren't dating but we sort of acted like a couple "We are very close friends" we both said. We then said our goodbyes to the girl and sat at our table. We ended up sharing a delicious bacon burger. I didn't feel so good after the burger, so I let Jacob drive my car back to my house.

Once we got back to my house I showed Jacob my basement which was the best part of my house. I brought him over to the part of my basement where my brothers and I typically play magic the gathering. "Wow, Rachel you really are a magic fan" He said shocked. "Yup I'm a nerd" I said laughing. "So how bout we play" I said smirking to Jacob. "Oh it's on" He replied.

After almost 3 hours of magic I had won. I jumped up so excited that I beat Jacob. "I won!" I screamed. "No, you just got lucky" Jacob said sourly. I ran over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek "I won" I repeated. He then started ticking me to get back at my bragging.

We then made our way up to my room and I had the best idea ever. Recently there has been this dance to "California Girls" that girls do with their guy friends and boyfriend. I decided that Jacob and I had to participate in this trend. "Pleaseeee do this with me" I said giving Jacob puppy dog eyes. "Fine" He said rolling his eyes knowing he couldn't resist my puppy dog eyes. It took us a few tries because we kept dying of laughter. Once we got it I posted and it immediately started blowing up.

Jacob and I soon made our selves comfy in my bed. I decided I was gonna post the cutest picture of Jacob and I playing magic on instagram.

 I decided I was gonna post the cutest picture of Jacob and I playing magic on instagram

Liked by gianni_decenzo and 1,002,172 others

therachelthompson I beat Jacob after this pic he wasn't so happy😘

273,102 other comments

gianni_decenzo okay next time I want to get in on a game w u 😑
sadiesink_ u are the absolute cutest rach
user190 jacob and rachel have to be dating! they we're spotted at a burger place today.
xolo_mariduena now i'm kinda scared to play u
therachelthompson you better be hoe
peytonlist i miss u
therachelthompson i miss u more :(
netflix crossover episode between cobra kai and fear street ?
thejacobbertrand u lucky ily 🙄
therachelthompson u hate me🥰

Jacob quickly look at my reply to his comment and then looked at me. "What are you talking about Rachel Jade Thompson? I couldn't hate you if I wanted to" He said flabbergasted. "I don't know, just feel pretty hated by you" I said joking. "Yeah, I hate you so much I flew across the country to hang out with you" He said pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead. "Thank you for coming. You're the actual best" I said laying my head on his chest. We soon fell asleep in this position.

a/n : this chapter isn't too exciting but i promise the next chapter is going to be SO GOOD. Jacob and Rachel have my whole heart <333