Plans in the making

I woke up feeling like death. Last night had been so fun. A night i'll truly never forget. I showered in my hotel and started to get ready for the day. I didn't really have any plans because I didn't have to fly home till monday night and it was only saturday.

I checked my phone for the first time today to see a text that absolutely shocked me.

Mary bae
hey rach ! I was talking
to my friends that I work
with on cobra kai and
they all wanted to to meet u.
I'm not sure when you are
leaving cali but lmk we would
all love to plan a time to hang
w u xoxo

I was completely stunned by this text Mary sent me last night after I fell asleep. I rush to my moms asking her what my schedule looked like for the rest of the time we were here. "I don't think you have anything really planned for the rest of the time we are out here. Why Rachel?" My mom said confused. "Well I got a text from Mary and she wants to hang with some of her cast mates and me" I said trying to play it off. A smile grows on my moms face "while that is excited, if that's you asking for permission then go ahead make the plans." I engulfed my mom a big hug and said "thank you ma".

With that I went to reply to Mary's text.

Rach
hey mary bae im in cali til
monday night. I talked to my
mom and I don't have
anything scheduled,
so let me know whenever
u guys are free xoxo

Mary bae
okay sounds good ! i'm
just gonna text my friends
and see why day works
best for all them

After having my 10 minutes of fangirling I talked myself down. I'm an actress now and I can't let anyone see my fan girl moments. I just continued to get ready for the day while I waited for Mary to update me.

Karate hoes
Mary, Xolo, Jacob, Peyton, Gianni, and Tanner

Mary
morning 😊 I just got a reply
from Rachel and she's here
in cali til monday night and
had nothing scheduled. So are
we all free tonight?

Xolo
I know for a fact me, jacob,
and gianni don't have plans.

Jacob
that is very true #lonleyasf
also mary that emoji is uh
yikes

Peyton
i just checked and i'm free tonight
also not xolo exposing you lame
hoes😃

Gianni
i don't believe "lame" or "hoes"
are the correct words for
us PEYTON😑

Mary
okay sounds great !
how bout we go out for
dinner then we can go
back to my place for a movie
if we are all up to it

Tanner
i won't be able to make it
i have a photo shoot :(
tell rachel i said hello
tho

Peyton
that sucks tanner, but i
will not be telling her u
said hi she's my new bae and
i don't need any others coming
in between 🙄

After I finished getting ready for the day I watched some gilmore girls with my mom. My mom and I'd relationship was very good similar to Rory's and Loralie's. As much as I get annoyed by my family they were my biggest supporters.

After the episode I checked my phone to see another text for Mary.

Mary bae
so i talked to everyone and
does dinner tonight at a japanese
restaurant at 7 and possibly a
movie at mine after sound
good ? 😊

Rach
that's sounds great! 
see u soon queen  <33

It was only 3 pm so I still had time to kill. My mom and I decided to go ice skating. Nobody really knew but although I feel in love with acting, I first feel in love ice skating. It just made me feel like i'll always been okay when I have my skates on. Before acting I would skate all the time and anywhere whether it was at the rink or on the lake near where I lived I was on it. Living in a New York was perfect because the lake was always frozen throughout winter.

After my mom and I finished up our public skate session, We went back to the hotel. It was already 5:50 pm so I started to get ready for dinner.

a/n: I'm sorry this story is slow burning so far but i'm just trying to introduce you to rachel thoroughly. Next chapter I promise the rachel x jacob component will actually take off.