The Best Birthday Part 2

"Rachel, you're one the coolest people I have ever met. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jacob said as the lyrics 'It's just like seeing her for the first time again' played. I froze in shock because of the fact my celebrity crush has just asked me out. I then snapped out it "Of course Jacob Scott Bertrand" I said pulling him in for another kiss. "For a second there I thought you were going to say no" He laughed. "How could I ever say no to you" I replied laughing with him.

We soon started our drive home because it was around 7 pm. Jacob had put his hand on my thigh and had it on my thigh the entire drive home. We had talked and sang during the ride. As we were pulling in the driveway, I said "You know 'For the First Time' by Mac Demarco is now gonna be our song". Jacob gave me a quick peck on my lips. "That's fine with me" He added getting out of the car. We made our way to my front door. As soon we walked in we were engulfed in a hug from my mom. "My favorites are back, Yes you heard that right Jacob is already one of my favorites" My mom said. "Aw thanks Mitzi you're my one of favorites too" Jacob said. I loved seeing how well Jacob got along with my entire family, it warmed my heart. I couldn't wait to spend time with Jacob's family and grow a nice bond with them. We then made our way up to Brandon's room because he some how convinced us to play 'Left 4 Dead' with him. We played the 'No Mercy' Map because it is the only map I will play, I hate the other maps. We did amazing and we escaped in only 30 minutes normally it takes just Brandon and I at least 50 minutes. Jacob and Brandon were making fun of how many friendly fires I had at the end of the game. "Don't be mad because I killed the most general infected" I said rolling my eyes. Before I knew it Jacob and Brandon were both teaming up to tickle the crap out of me. "Stop..... it..... right..... now" I tried to say through my laughs. The boys soon stopped and James came into Brandon's room to ask me to help him practice wrestling. "Cmon Rach please practice with me" James pled. "Not gonna happen after last time, I got a huge bruise on my leg" I said shaking my head. "I would be willing to help you practice if you wanted" Jacob chimed in. "That would be even better than practicing with Rachel. Thanks Jacob, you're the coolest" James said dabbing Jacob up.

We went down to the basement to James' wrestling mats. I sat down watching the boys fight. After a few minutes into every match the boys would just non stop laughing causing them to have restart so many times. The both of them were having so much fun together. After the stopped laughing James soon pinned Jacob winning the match. Jacob then offered to James some karate he learned while filming cobra kai. They worked on the double kick. The double kick was Jacob's characters 'Hawk' move he did the most. I was surprised on how fast James was picking up the kick. Jacob was pretty good at teaching and explaining the kick. We were soon interrupted by my mom calling us upstairs for my birthday cake.

Everybody sang to me and I just sat their awkwardly and thought about all the events of today because wtf am I supposed to do? Today could easily have been the best day of my life. Ever since Jacob has came into my life it's just been all sunshine and rainbows. Jacob is undoubtedly one of the coolest people and I now can call him my boyfriend. I soon snapped out of my thoughts and blew out my candles. Suddenly somebody smash a piece of the cake on to my face, It was of course Jacob behind this act. I quickly picked up more cake and smashed it into his face. Him and I began laughing. "Waste of good cake" Brandon chimed in causing Jacob and I to laugh harder. We washed our faces off and ate some cake while just talking with my family.

We then went up to my room to get ready for bed. Once we reached my room, Jacob tackled me onto my bed "I have your birthday gift, I have to give it to you" He said getting up and picking up a card. He handed it to me with a smile on his face. "You have the cutest smile" I say in awe of him. "You're the cutest person ever Rach. Now open the card" He said. I opened the envelope and pulled out the card to see 2 plane tickets to california tomorrow night. "YOU'RE LYING RIGHT NOW JACOB SCOTT THOMAS BERTRAND" I screamed. "Nope we going back to  california together" he said hugging me. "Thank you so much" I said squeezing him. "Nobody knows though, I wanted to surprise everyone with you and I think we should tell them we're dating while you are in california" He said. "I love that it's a surprise! We should definitely tell them while i'm in town, but I think we can both agree to not going official online quite yet" I replied. "Yeah, we should definitely wait before we tell the internet" He said. We soon laid down because it was already pretty late and we were exusted from the day we had. Jacob quickly fell asleep cuddling with me. I didn't fall asleep so easily because my mind would not stop wondering. All I could think about is how I was literally living my dream life right now. I was having the time of life and it couldn't get better than this. I was just so excited for my future with my new friends, acting career, and now boyfriend. I soon got too tired to keep thinking about everything going on in my life and I drifted to sleep.

a/n : RACHEL AND JACOB ATE DATING!! THEY ARE THE CUTESTTTTTTT, sorry this chapter is on the shorter side and sorry this was uploaded late I've been busy today