Beach days

I ending up falling asleep on Jacob's shoulder not even realizing. When he got up to use the bathroom at 11 am, I had woken up although he tried to be very gentle so he wouldn't wake me. "Good morning Rach, I didn't mean to wake you I'm sorry" He said quietly because unlike the others Xolo was still passed out next to us. "Don't worry bout it Jacob, I had to get up at some point and I'm sorry for falling asleep on your shoulder" I say starting to get up off the couch. "Don't even worry about it I didn't mind" Jacob said with a smile. I admired his beautiful smile for a second before Mary startled us when she came into the living room "Hey Gianni,Peyton, and I made some breakfast come eat". My stomach growled at the thought of food. "Okay we are coming" I said while Mary smirked at the sight of Jacob and I standing together.

We all sat at Mary's dining room table and had breakfast. Mary and Peyton had made some chocolate chip pancakes while Gianni made some bacon. The entire breakfast tasted so good. Xolo soon woke up and joined us at breakfast. We spent the next hour just talking and telling jokes. It came time that breakfast was over and everyone was going home because they had things planned for the day. Just as I was about to call an uber to go back to the hotel, Jacob approached me. "So Rachel, what are you doing today?" He asked. "Mm probably a whole bunch of nothing" I replied. "same, I was thinking of hitting up the beach. Would you wanna tag along?" Jacob said nervously. "Of course, I could definitely use some beach time and you're pretty cool to hangout with I guess" I said while laughing. "Sounds good i'll get my keys and I'll take you to your hotel to get whatever you need."

We arrived at my hotel and I ran up to my room to get my changed into my blue bikini and a ripped shorts to put over my bottoms til we got to the beach. I quickly told my mom my plans while searching for a beach towel. "Okay just keep me posted Rachel Jade" She said handing me a beach towel. "Thanks mom you're the best, and of course I will" I said giving her a hug and making my way back to Jacob's jeep. We had stopped at Jacob's house so he could get his bathing suit before making our way to the beach.

Once we arrived at the beach, we found a perfect spot to lay our towels out. I sit down getting ready to maybe take a quick nap or take out a book I had thrown into my bag before I left the hotel. Jacob stops me before I get too comfortable "cmon rach we're getting in the water". I looked at him confused "speak for yourself I'm not going in-" before I could even finish my sentence Jacob swept me off my feet. "Jacob put me down I'm not ready to go in yet" I said whining. Just a few seconds later I felt myself and Jacob go under the cold water. Once we came up to breath I gave Jacob the direst look letting him know I didn't approve of his actions. "I'm sorry Rachel, I just wanted you to come in with me" Jacob said while fixing his hair. I gave him a blank look without saying anything. Just then I splashed him getting my payback. "Revenge at its finest" I say while giggling. Before Jacob could even try to get Rachel back they were interrupted by a couple around their ages. "Would you guys wanna have a chicken fight with us couple vs couple" the man said. Wow Jacob and I looked like a couple to the public eye that made my blush. I hoped Jacob didn't notice. "Sure that sounds like a lot fun" Jacob says. The other girl gets on her boyfriends shoulders and I get on Jacob's shoulders. "3....2.....1....Go" The man counts off. The girl and I tossle for a few seconds before I knock her over being cautious to not hurt her. "Good game" The couple congrats us with smiles. "Thanks we had a lot of fun" Jacob replied as he pulled me under his arm. My face immediately turned red as the couple walked away.

We made my way back up to our towels to dry off and just relax in the sun. I was so exusted I fell asleep resting my head on Jacob and I didn't even realize. I guess Jacob was tired as well because he fell asleep with his arm wrapped around me. We both woken up 2 hours later and we quickly moved our bodies away from each other not realizing how we had fallen asleep. We sat in silence for a few minutes but not the awkward kind of silence the comfortable kind. "It 6 pm already I should take you back your hotel so I don't steal you from your mom two days in a row" Jacob said laughing. "She would love how considerate you are sir Jacob" I said joking with him. We packed up our things and made our way back to Jacob's jeep. I couldn't help but think about how great it was hanging out with Jacob all day.

a/n : lots of more rachel and jacob in this chapter and more to come ! things are slowly heating up new update tmr xoxo r