Target trip

The next morning Jacob and I decided we should go to the mall just so I could get some stuff for me to keep at his house. We made our way into the mall after a 30 minute drive. "I know it's only the second day you've been here but it's just been so amazing" Jacob said. "It's been amazing being here and being with you" I say with a smile painted on my face.

We made our way to target so I could get some of my own towels, a toothbrush, soap, brush, and hair ties. While we were walking through the towel a fan had noticed us. "OMG!! You're Jacob Bertrand and Rachel Thompson!! I'm a huge fan of you both" the teen girl yelled. "Thank you" Jacob and I both said laughing. "My names Liz! Can I get a picture with you guys?" The teen asked kindly. "It's so nice to meet you liz! You're absolutely stunning! We can definitely take a picture" I said with a warm smile on my face. We quickly take a picture and do some more small talk. "I have to go but it was so nice meeting you" Liz smiled. "It was amazing meeting you!" Jacob said.

Jacob and I finished shopping for the rest of the stuff we needed when it suddenly hit me. "Jacob!! We have to go to the Outer Banks season 2 Premier tomorrow night" I said forgetting all about it. "Shut up Rach. I completely forgot about it." Jacob said starting to freak out. "We have to contact our stylists asap!" I frantically said. As I was about to dial my stylist, I got a text from her with a picture of my outfit she had planned for tomorrow night. I was suddenly relieved knowing my stylist did not forgot about the premier. "Oh thank god, my stylist has everything together for me" I said letting out a sign of relief. "Mine too" Jacob said putting his arm around me. "That's was a close one Rach" He started to laugh.

We soon made our way back to Jacobs house where I started to organize some of the stuff I'd be leaving there. Jacob decided to take a nap while I organized. I soon got lost in my thoughts during my cleaning.

I had many different conversations with my mom debating if I should get an apartment out here in la. It would be the most logical for my career and it would be nice because I would be around Jacob a lot more. The only thing I would miss is my family and my love for my sweet little town in new york. Not to mention my ice rink, It was a second home to me and it would be sad not training there. Although, I didn't fully make my decision if I wanted to get an apartment in la I had my mom set up some appointments so I could view a few to help me make my choice.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts once I realized I was completely done organizing. I let out a little huff in relief. I, then threw myself on to Jacobs bed and opened up my phone. I went to open instagram when I was interrupted and engulfed into hug. "Someone's awake" I say hugging Jacob back. All he did was groan causing me to laugh. I continued to open my instagram where I was met with another post about Jacob and I'd dating rumors.

Liked by cobrakaifan128 and 1,929,373 others

tearoom277 Jacob Bertrand and Rachel Thompson spotted at Target. The two have been seen in public multiple times recently ! Without a doubt they have some sort of relationship going on.

user2828 they are so cute together

cobrakaifanpage1 he's supposed to be with moon what is this😡
user8292 girl that's just in show😐

rachelthompsonfan29 rachel is beyond beautiful

I wasn't even surprised by this to be honest. It honestly feels like so many people have just been posting about us being together. Jacob and I are going to announce our relationship soon but we just want to have some time without having the public eye on us. Not mention we are in such a good spot right now I don't want anything to mess it. Let alone the stupid internet.

I soon put my phone down and started to drift asleep with Jacob's arms wrapped around me.

a/n :

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE FOR LIKE A MONTH !!! I was having writers block and I've been crazy busy:((( I will be trying to upload more ! please leave suggestions in comments. would y'all wanna see a love triangle even tho i lowkey hate love triangles 💔 this chapter wasnt long but it's just to start out so i can get back in my groove. anyways thanks for 800 read ! i'm beyond thankful and didn't that anyone at all would read this story

xoxo r