~[My Heroic Wife]~

Let's start from the beginning.Severus Tobias Snape's 7th and last year at Hogwarts was the happiest year of his life.His 6 years of torment will finally end and he would be able to finally be with the girl he loves.All the pain and agony he dealt with,none of that could compare to the love that she gives him.Her hugs,her touch,her kisses,she was his everything.

And in turn,he was hers.Why don't we look back to the beginning of their relationship?

[Y/n] Alice Evergarden was the goddess of Hogwarts.Everybody,boys and girls fawned over her beauty.She was a pure blood witch,being a descendant of the great Oberon Evergarden,one of the most powerful wizards who even made it in their history books.She was extremely rich and smart and had the perfect kind and loving family.Everybody either wanted to be her or be with her.With her beauty enough to battle with Aphrodite and her brains as sharp as Athena's,she was perfection in every single way.

But you already had your eyes on someone people weren't fond of.Everyone thought hell had frozen over when you had went out of the school and went by the Black Lake where Severus Tobias Snape was reading his book peacefully.You had a book of your own in your arms and was walking down the grassy area.You stopped dead in your tracks when you noticed him,the boy who was always picked on by the Marauders.The boy who had unknowingly stole your heart with his shyness and soft demeanor.

It was at that moment you decided to speak up,considering you were also cursing yourself for getting too distracted by his handsome features.You cleared your throat and he jumps,his eyes widening as he sat there frozen,just looking at you blankly.You smiled and tilted your head at his cuteness.

"Do you mind if I sit down with you?" You asked in a polite yet shy tone.He was still frozen,just blankly looking up at you who's upper body was slightly bent down to meet his eyes.His eyes that you could honestly look at hours and get lost in.He still didn't speak so you took it upon yourself to move and sat down with a grunt and giggle escaping you before looking up at him,giving him a smile before looking down at the book in your lap.

Severus could not believe what he was seeing.He was seeing you face to face and eye to eye.When he looked up he was expecting to meet the mischievous grins of the Marauders there to torture him once more,but instead he was greeted with your beautiful face and a warm kind smile.He sat there frozen,trying as hard as he can to stop the oncoming blush that was about to bloom on his cheeks.

As been said,boys and girls alike fight for your attention,and Severus was one of the boys who longed for you to be his.Only difference is that he was too shy,reserved and too insecure for someone like you.You were the definition of dream girl,per say. Pureblood,rich,beautiful,kind, smart, and everything in between.Every valentines you would be flooded with love letters,chocolates,gifts and more.Everyone would greet you when you walk down the hallway.Though you had many fans,they still respected personal space.You kept reading until you caught a glimpse of what he was reading about.

Potions.And it was the advanced one as well,consider you impressed.You let your eyes skim through the words, his elegant writing correcting some mistakes on the book.You smiled,he really was in his element when it comes to potions.You let your eyes wander and look up,only to see that he was looking at you.Your eyes meet and both of you freeze.

Your eyes were a beautiful shade of [e/c].It glowed and shined under the shade,not even needing the effect of the sun.Severus took time to take your features in.Your small and slender nose,your long eyelashes,poreless and glowing skin as well as your pink, soft-looking and kissable lips.His eyes looked back to yours as he got lost in your hypnotic [e/c] orbs.

Meanwhile,you yourself had gotten lost in admiring his features.His onyx eyes that could tell millions of words,his nose that you want to softly kiss,and his lips.Gosh,you were so in love.