~[Can't Help My Feelings]~

Author Amaya:TW;swearing and I can tell that there will be lots of it,I can swear that-

You were fucked.You just knew it.That skip of a beat in your heart was no laughing matter.You knew it all too well by now.And of all the people,it had to be Severus Tobias Snape that made you feel like this.

At first you thought 'Oh,okay.Maybe he's nice.'.But after seeing how the students react and experiencing harsh treatment and responses,you knew you were fucked.He was snobbish,snarky,annoying and hideous.Okay that last one was a tad bit too much.But what could you do,you were trying to get rid of these stupid feelings that had started bloom from your thumping heart within.Trying do deny that longing you felt in the depths of your soul.

Oh and by the way,let's retract our steps.Head back to the start.

Hi,your name is [Y/n] Aidelle Lucreste.An eccentric,sunshine at the age of 24 years old.You had a weird but very likable personality.You were the ray of sunshine for everyone, making them laugh and smile always made your day.You were a very beautiful woman as well,having freckles on your cheeks people compliment them a lot.Your body had the right amount of curves and your skin was smooth and soft to the touch.

Overall,men ogled and wanted you.

But everything had happened in the blink of an eye.It was so fast that you couldn't even think for a second but realization hit you like a truck when you felt that one skip of a beat in your heart.The way your breathe hitched and it felt illegal to breath the air in.The way he walked with his head high and mighty,but what caught you the most was his eyes.His black onyx eyes that told hundreds of tales with a look.The adventures of his life was held in them and you felt yourself being sucked in their mysteriousness.

No!You told yourself.This was Snape.He loves someone else.Who was it again?Lily?You thought as you strolled down the now quiet halls.In deep thought,you didn't even notice yourself coming towards Severus fucking Snape's direction.You only snapped out of your mind palace when you heard him mutter in his classroom.

"I....love.........Lily...." It was disoriented and you probably missed his other words because he was a bit far from you but those three words were enough to break your heart into millions of pieces.With tears starting to blue your vision,you backed away from the room and ran off to your own private quarters,ready to cry yourself to sleep because of the revelation that you had just witnessed.

Unaware of what the Potion's Master had really said.

Next morning was the worst.You woke up,you felt sick and glumly dragged yourself out of bed and into the bathroom.You looked in the mirror,almost not recognizing yourself when you saw your reflection.The tear tracks on your face had dried up,the rims of your eyes were bloodshot and your hair was an entangled mess.You looked utterly horrible.And even though you wanted to not go to work today,you had an obligation to teach these students.So with heavy footsteps and an even heavy heart,you washed yourself up in a long shower,as if wanting the pain to be washed away.

You took an energy pill for extra measures as your mood was so down low.You put on your sweater and some denim pants as well as some boots.Putting your bandana on your head,you head our with your wand in your pocket.Your hair was in a bit of a messy bun and even though you had covered it with foundation,the bags under your eyes were still showing ever so slightly.You took a deep breathe every other minute to calm your emotions down,ready yourself to see him and not break down.

Severus was worried,you were late for breakfast.You had never been late for breakfast,if anything you were an early bird.So if that was the case then where were you?His worry diminished when he saw you walk in the great hall but it came spiraling back up when he saw your state,the rim of your eyes red, and the bags under them were what he saw.He kept a calm facade though as you neared the table,he was planning to ask you what happened but you didn't sit down next to him like you always had done.