~[A New Snape In Town]~

The moment you had learned about your pregnancy,the past weeks seemed to fly by in a flash.Severus had been keeping his eyes on you,never leaving your side for too long in fear that something might happen in his absence.Minerva and Poppy as well as some former students of your husband came by to catch up with the both of you.

Merlin,even the Weasley twins had visited you and congratulated you on your pregnancy,to which they wrote to their mum about.Molly Weasley was barrelling in your shared home with Severus at Spinner's End, congratulating the both of you.Harry,Hermione and Ron also visited,considering they knew you from Hogwarts as well.Lucius and Narcissa were ecstatic when they found out.Proud that their friend is now gonna experience having a wonderful family,especially with the woman he loves,you.

Severus's mother's painting was very happy,she always wanted grandkids.

Minerva would visit as much as she can,same goes with Madam Pomfrey.Molly Weasley,Ginny and Hermione would sometimes drop by and take you out for a bit of shopping for clothes fit for pregnant women(even though you could just cast a spell on your own clothes),they asked you what gender was it,but you shook your head indicating that you didn't know yet.You were currently out with the girls;Ginny and Hermione for a small trip to Diagon Alley.You were buying some sweets you were craving,some books that you knew your husband would love, and a few things to add to the nursery for your new addition to the family.

"Hey Mrs.Snape?" You hear Hermione ask.You turn your head towards her and raise your eyebrows with a nun,signaling that you were listening.

"How does it feel to be pregnant?" She asked,albeit hesitant and with a blush coating her cheeks.You grinned,seeing her curious was endearing.You thought back to when you first learned about your pregnancy.You didn't feel anything else but pure happiness and joy.It was a Christmas to remember for both you and Severus.

"Hmm,well,it depends.When I learned about my pregnancy,it was the happiest day of my life.Well,second at least." You say,grinning rather sheepishly.

"What's the first happiest day?" Ginny asked with a tilt of her head.

"Why marrying your former professor of course!I even cried after we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.Gosh,my mom and dad cried as well!" You explained with a dreamy sigh, thinking about the man you have come to love.

"Would. . . .Would you mind giving us some advice,Mrs.Snape?" Hermione asked,her eyes gleaming hopefully. Ginny looked at you with the same expression.How could you say no?

"Alright,I just need to pack these things up and we'll go grab some juice and butter beer for you two.The juice is for me." You winked at them, making them giggle as they follow you out of the shop.You all went in the pub and sat down in a booth,you by the entrance because of your slowly but surely rising baby bump.

"So,what are your questions girls?Remember,nothing's a bad question." You encourage them. Surprisingly, Ginny was the first to speak.

"U-Uhm,how d-did you know you were ready for m-marriage?" She asked,the bright red color of her cheeks rivaling her hair.You hummed as your memories flashed in your mind.

"In all honesty,I didn't." You said with a shrug.Both the girls' jaws went slack at your answer.Hermione repeated the last part for you as a question.

"Y-You didn't?" She asked.You nodded.

"I didn't know if I was ready or not.I didn't even think about it.All I kept thinking about was how to make Severus happy in this life he chose with me.It's not a big confirmation, but deep inside,I guess it'll just hit you on it's own.No need to force yourself to be ready.You have time,everyone is safe and sound." You explained in a more simple yet still slightly complicated manner.