014. Cross-Dressing Villainess Cecilia Sylvie

Full title: The Villainess, Cecilia Silvie, Doesn't Want to Die, So She Decided to Cross-dress!

Status: read up to Chapter 6 (dropped)

Novel status: read LN Vol.01 (#122)

Synopsis:

 I was reincarnated into the body Cecilia Silvie, the villainess of an otome game. According to the plot, what awaits me in the normal route is either a slow, painful death or an instantaneous one... Essentially, every route leads to my demise. Then I'll change my fate! 

And that's why I decided to become a man. However, I made a mistake during a certain event, and the story began to head down an unexpected path...?

Impressions: I've read the light novel and I didn't like it that much. I thought maybe I would like the manga version better (I was like that with Solo Leveling) so decided to check it out but...Nope.

I actually prefer the novel version, at least the illustrations there, over the manga art. Hmm.. the manga is (obviously) less detailed than the novel so the explanation for their powers/the scenarios of each capture target/the backstories aren't given much so it can be a bit confusing, Would probably be dropping this~ At least I know the hair color of the assassin capture target now (The one with sky blue hair on the cover)

 the manga is (obviously) less detailed than the novel so the explanation for their powers/the scenarios of each capture target/the backstories aren't given much so it can be a bit confusing, Would probably be dropping this~ At least I know the ha...