028. The S-Classes That I Raised

Status: read up to Chapter 70

Novel status: currently on-hold

Synopsis:

He was an F-rank Hunter. To top it off, he was a useless F-rank loser of a big brother who dragged down his incredible younger brother.

While he carelessly lived out his messed-up life, he ultimately took his younger brother's life.

He regressed back in time with the title, Perfect Caregiver.

"Okay, this time, let's lay low and take care of the talented ones instead." He thought.

But those S-ranks are acting a little strange.

Impressions: Again, the manhwa is more comedic than the novel, it chose to focus more on the 'major stuff' (S-Classes to be raised) so MC's hunt of guys with special skills (but not S-rank) or his study of dungeons etc. aren't really mentioned much. The novel is the place to go if you want the details.

But that's okay, the fight scenes are cool, and the characters are all pretty. Our MC would also get his cool moments  from time to time XD  And it's clearer than the novel, our MC  really is a Mary Sue XD Lmao. Surrounded by a bunch of yandere~ Curious what the rest of the S-Classes to be raised would look like in the manhwa~ (Manhwa stopped pre-Noah~)

 Surrounded by a bunch of yandere~ Curious what the rest of the S-Classes to be raised would look like in the manhwa~ (Manhwa stopped pre-Noah~)