019. The Unfortunate Villainess Will Die in Her Third Year

Title: I Reincarnated as the Villainess... the character who's going to die?!

Status: read up to Chapter 3

Novel status: 46/96

Synopsis:

Kumoruiwashi Maria, a student at the Hananomiya private academy is a strong-willed and selfish "Villainess". Her life is easy and she has no enemies, but one day the memories of her past life come to her. Suddenly she remembers her previous life of a normal high school girl. And she's seen this life of hers play out before in a manga she read in her previous life! According to memories of her past life, Maria is killed by somebody in the manga. "And I don't know who did it because I died before I could read the ending!" Can Maria avoid her death and find happiness?

Impressions: The story seemed interesting so I read the novel as well, although its tiring to MTL  so I stopped halfway. 

So our MC woke up the memories of her past life. She is currently the villainess of a manga she never finished reading (sounds familiar. Lol). She is the villainess who will be found dead in the school, so she tries to train up her body (self-defense!), avoid bullying the heroine and look for those with motives to kill her. Problem is, although MC isn't bullying the heroine, the heroine is still being bullied and someone is doing it under MC's name, saying that MC wanted the heroine to drop out of school, so she has to help/save the heroine on top of trying to find out her would be murderer.

The art is nice~ So many bishounen~ And I think the setting is in one of those aristocratic schools where they have tea and stuff and call each -sama. I suddenly miss Reika of Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu. But our villainess here is more serious(?) and goal-oriented than Reika-sama XD

 But our villainess here is more serious(?) and goal-oriented than Reika-sama XD