029. The Trash of Count's Family

Status: read up to Chapter 92

Novel Status: currently reading C155

Synopsis:

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel.

[The Birth of a Hero].[The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent.

I became a part of that novel as the tr*sh of the Count's family, the family that oversaw the territory where the first village that Choi Han visits is located.

The problem is that Choi Han becomes twisted after that village, and everyone in it, is destroyed by assassins.

The bigger problem is the fact that this s*upid tr*sh who I've become doesn't know about what happened in the village and messes with Choi Han, only to get beaten to a pulp.

"...This is going to be a headache."

I feel like something serious has happened to me.

But it was worth trying to make this my new life.

Impressions: I read the manhwa before continuing it at the novel~ I'm not even 1/5th in the novel yet. TwT (orz).

I love our arrogant MC and in order to get the slacker life he's dreaming of, he busies himself which is ironic. Lol. Also, love how everyone seems to have a 'misunderstanding' about MC, thinking he has a heart of gold when really, he is also moving for his own benefit. But then again, MC's action (even if he has some other motive behind it originally) DOES help people, so they're not entirely wrong.

Hmm.. just noticed this in both the manhwa and the novel, but this has NO slice of life whatsoever. There will be an arc full of action/fighting etc. and it will be resolved in the end. Then author-sama would say, "Two months later..." and it'll be the start of a different arc. MC's rest isn't really shown or mentioned much. 

Like I said, I love our MC's personality, he's more active/the initiative comes from him rather than being swept with the flow~~ (*cough* JAP MCs *cough*). I also like that he isn't totally dependent to his 'prophet' ability/read the book before transmigration since he only knows up to the earlier volumes, and clueless about the rest~~ This also gives him more chance to show how capable he is, even without future knowledge.

 I haven't made much dent on the novel so far cos I prefer to bingeread completed novels and this one is a bit too long so I can't find the correct timing. Will have to wait for a holiday with nothing planned maybe~~

 Will have to wait for a holiday with nothing planned maybe~~