026. Wan Wu Sang Zhi

Status: read up to Chapter 15

Novel status: Read (#412 in my BL Reading List)

Synopsis:

He, who had been waiting in the orphanage, was suddenly found by his biological father and taken back to England. He thought he could live a happy life with his "family", but the reason his biological father who didn't want him called him home was to repay a debt. 

And the young adoptive father he was transferred to seemed to be well known for his cruelty. The adopted father and son cooperated in their act. The fake father and son are too fragrant~~

Impressions: Only started reading the manhua after I finished the novel...and its quite different. For one, the MC in the novel are all sharp teeth and nails that's why he caught ML's interest. He already has his own arrogant personality, unwilling to bend down. While in the manhua, MC is this soft little bunny free to be bullied and played with and ML is slowly...shaping him to be more tough, to "enter his world". And its just weird for me cos its one thing if MC is already gray/black (novel MC) but for a white MC to be dyed black by ML, it doesn't really feel like 'love/care'? He let MC be bullied by classmates so MC can "grow up" and give him a surprise? Instead of protecting MC as his adoptive father/guardian. And after MC "learned" from ML, he just looks like a green tea villain to me (Sorry!!!). I just don't like this type of story. Dropping this for now.

 Dropping this for now