First time: KTH oneshot

You take a long look at yourself in the full length mirror "Maybe this is a bit too much". the lingerie you chose is black lace and leaves little to the imagination. before you can nitpick at yourself more. your phone rings. It's your boyfriend Taehyung. Your heart is beating a mile a minute and your stomach doing flips.

Taehyung and you have been dating for almost a whole year. this is both of yours first serious relationship . he was your first boyfriend, your first kiss and tonight you want him to be the first and last man in your bed . Before he left for tour the two of you had sat down and talked about taking the next step in your relationship.

that conversation lasted about 5 minutes. the two of you were a tongue tied blushing mess and had decided you would take that step when you were ready. Tonight you get to see him again after four months .

during that time you had missed him. you missed the warmth of his arms. the feel of his lips on yours. his laugh and even his knack for making your blushing mess. you rely to him,

Taehyung is the love of your life . You know that he is the one . you want him to be your first. He's always so caring and kind. since the day you two met he's been so gentle. always making you feel comfortable. so why are you such a nervous wreck? This isn't some stranger, this is the love of your life.

you had spent all day worrying over what to wear and now that Taehyung is practically here your nerves are on edge. what If he's too tired? Or he's not ready. your thoughts are cut short when the doorbell rings. "Baby it's me" Taehyung chirps from the other side of the door. the sound of his voice is like a balm . it soothes your nerves. "Shit" you run into your room and pull on your bathrobe before scurrying to the door and running into his arms.

Taehyung hugs you back after the initial shock sets in. you hold one another close. the anxiety you had disappears when you are in his arms. Taehyung will take care of you. there is nothing to be scared of. Taehyung backs off a little from you and pecks your lips. "Hi" he whispers face eye level to you. "Hi" you whisper back, pecking him back.

the two of you giggle at one another and your chest feels lighter. there is nothing to be afraid of. "Want to come inside?" you ask him, already intertwining your fingers with his. he nods and lets you lead the way. you can feel his eyes on you and your anxiety gnaws at your chest. .

Once you are inside your apartment the reality of the situation starts to set in. "Baby. any reason why you're wearing a bathrobe at 4 in the afternoon?" he asks nonchalantly. your heart is pounding against your rib cage and you know this is it. 

the moment of truth. "W-well. you know that talk we had before you left?" Taehyung looks up at you sensing the nervousness in your voice. "Yeah. um about that. " he says, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "I'm ready" you blurt out before you can change your mind. "huh?" he asks, taken back by your outburst. 

"I-I want to make love with you" your cheeks are deep crimson and your shaky hands are fiddling with your bathrobe. "Baby...." Taehyung sight. you walked closer to him and kissed his words away. "I'm ready" you say loudly. unfastening your bathrobe to reveal your lace clad covered body.

Taehyung's mouth dries at the sight of you. .his eyes scan your face for any sign of doubt. you close the space between you two and put your arms around his neck. your lips are urgent on his. his hands are at your waist pulling you close to him. "Are you sure?" he asks still not convinced.

you connect your lips to his deepening the kiss. you press your body closer to his. when you finally break away you are both breathless and you can feel your body heating. .

Taehyung looks at you through hooded eyes that reflect your own desire. he cups your face and connects your lips gently. his body is warm and you press closer to him. the bulge in his pants pressed against your belly and you giggle into the kiss.