Quickie backstage: PJM oneshot

An idea pops into your head “Jiminie” you whisper. looking over your shoulder to make sure no one can hear you “hmm” he hums.

Jimin was preoccupied trailing kisses along your jaw. his hands tracing along your curves and his fingers toying with the hem of your dress "How much time do we have until you’re on stage?" you ask a devilish glint in your eye "About 20 minutes" he whispers into your ear. His voice already husky.

Your lower muscles clench at the sound of his voice. you place your hand in his and lead him down the hall and into the nearest supply closet. pulling him in and closing the door behind you.

Before you can get a word out his lips are ravaging your own. your fingers find his hair pulling him even closer to you. his hips grind against yours creating a delicious friction between his crotch and your center. you let out a moan "How are you already hard?" you ask between heated kisses. "Baby I’m always hard when you’re around"  he grunts in between kisses…

You can feel your core dampen even more at his words… “Well we have 17 minutes” you challenge  “I only need 10 to make you cum” he says cockily. You pull Jimin flush against your body as he scoops you off the floor and wrap your legs around his torso. He walks you backwards and pins your body between him and the wall, without braking the kiss

he slides one  hand under your dress and bunches the fabric up to your navel …his expert fingers tear away at your inner wear leaving your center bare …

You reach between your bodies and undue his belt and fly with deft fingers. he shimmies his pants down to his thighs as you slide his boxers down in one quick tug. his member stands to attention; pre-cum on the swollen red tip…

you lick your lips and he looks at you through hooded eyes. “We’ve only got 16 minutes left “ he whispers darkly…you place your hands on his shoulders for support as he lines himself with your folds.

you can feel air hiss through his teeth as he pushes passed your folds. As he begins to move immediately without giving you time to adjust, your hands grip his shoulders hard. his member penetrating deep into your slick walls as you feel yourself getting closer to release…

Jimin lets out a shaky breath as he pulls almost all the way out only to slam right in. you let out a cry and he connects your lips to absorb your cries. you move your hands from his shoulder to his waist and hug him closer to you. His fingers grip at your hips bringing you somehow even closer.  while he thrusts into you fast and deep…

your lips part for a second to breath. “OMG” is all you can get out before his mouth is on yours once again dominating and fast.. your eyes roll to the back of your head when his tip brushes your spot. you let out a drawn out moan. Jimin’s mouth is on yours trying to absorb your moans.

your nails leave red welts down his back and he hisses into your mouth. separating his lips from yours to place open mouthed kisses down to your neck and chest. nips and sucks on the skin leaving bites that will surely turn into bruises by tomorrow.

you wince a little when his teeth sink into the delicate skin just above your cleavage he runs his tongue over the spot soothing it and then places an open mouthed kiss on it. all while maintaining his animalistic pace. Your hands pull at his hair and you suck on his lower lip. “Jimin” you coo between ragged breaths…

You know you’re close to coming undone around his cock. so you raise your hips to meet his thrust. you can feel the heat starting to pool in your stomach as he angles his hips deliciously deep inside your dripping cvnt and you let out a squeal as you teeter over the edge.

your knees feel weak as release washes through you. you bite at his shoulder to keep your screams at bay. Jimin keeps pounding into you mercilessly. “Come –o-n- Baby …I’-v-e- g-o-t -2- mi-nuet-s…” he grunts between his thrusts. He tightens his grip around your now limp body as your head  is buried in the crook of his neck…your eyes are watering and your vision is blurring from all the over stimulation.

You can feel his member twitch inside of you. your over sensitive body feels too hot as he spills his hot seed inside of you.

You moan at the euphoric feeling of his heat deep inside your walls. he pumps into you a few more times making his cum spill down your legs. after a few more lazy thrust he comes to a standstill.  your body feels well used and you’re struggling to keep your eyes open.

Jimin leans his forehead to yours and kisses your lips chastely. “You still nervous?” you ask voice hoarse. Jimin smirks, proud of the affect your little rendezvous has had on you. Before he can say anything your eyes widen “Shit the concert” “How much time do we have?” you ask worried “ 4 minutes” he replies a shit eating grin on his face

Jimin pulls out of you and you wince at the empty feeling. you use him for support as your feet fall back on to the floor. “Jimin…” you say gripping his shoulder. your legs feel like jell-o and you know your hair is a mess

“What’s wrong baby?” he replies quickly pulling his briefs back up and buttoning his pants. He looks up at you and his smirk disappears “Did I hurt you?” he asks worried “No…but. I-I can’t walk” you announce a blush creeping onto your cheeks… “That’s okay baby I’ll carry you” he says teasingly as you hit his chest but let him smooth your dress back down.

he picks your discarded undies from the floor and he puts  them into his pocket. “For safe keeping” he informs you. he grabs some paper towels from a shelf and cleans you up all the while supporting your weight. He then scoops you into his arms. “Time for the show” he whispers placing a gentle kiss to the top of your head.