Bad boy:JJK oneshot

Jungkook pov:
Once I grabbed my books out of my locker and made my way to class, people looked at me with terror.

Me and my two best friends Jimin and Taehyung were the people that had a bad reputation. We were the bad boys of the school.

as I walked through the hallways, people began to talk.

"Ah it's Jungkook, quick run"
"He's so scary"
":I heard he gets detention every day"
"Black suits him suits his dark ego"
Every day the same comments are made about me. but in all honesty, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Once I caught up with Jimin and Taehyung we headed to class

"Ah good morning boys" our teacher Mr. Min said, "nice to see you on time for once," he said sternly. Taehyung scoffed and Jimin rolled his eyes, I however just walked past him and headed towards my seat. The seat which was situated next to the nerd and quiet girl of the school, aka Kim y/n.

Your pov:
my heart raced as I saw Jungkook, Jimin and my older brother Taehyung enter the room. I was a nerd, I didn't have many friends and most people bullied me. Taehyung likes to keep it on the down-low about our sibling-ship.

"Hey girl.." Jungkook said as he took his seat next to me, I shuffled in my seat as he grabbed onto my waist pulling me towards him. "I am talking to you little girl" I gulped as I looked into his dark brown orbs. "i....erm"

"So listen up class-..." Mr. Min shouted as he began to write on the board. Jungkook quickly let go of my waist in disgust, I let out a relieved sigh.

-1 hour later
The bell finally rang signaling it was break time. Everyone gathered their things and left the room in a flash. I carried my books into my arms and headed for the door. "Hey nerd, where are you going? going to see your friends? oh wait you don't have any" Jimin shouted as they left the classroom, everyone interrupted in laughter even my brother. I gripped onto my books as I ran out the door, running straight for the girl's toilets.

"Hey, nerd, where are you going?" I stopped in my tracks to see my bully Jane, aka the most popular girl in school, with her minions close behind her." I e-erm" I shuttered. "Speak up you little brat" she laughed, "Stay away from my Jungkook. he is only mine" she pushed me back as I fell back onto the ground, "oh dear, look at this little nerd. you are so useless" she harshly kicked onto your stomach, you squealed in pain, falling back onto the ground. "oh sorry I didn't saw you there" one of her minion fistful grab your hair, pulling up making you stand in front of Jane "keep your ass away from Jungkook" you didn't say anything, "did you understand" you slightly nodded your head up and down, you were holding back your tears but she suddenly slapped you across the face, your lips were bleeding now. you whimpered, "please s-stop" you whispered, she pushed you against the locker, causing you back to hit harder on it, you fall on the ground, blood was gushing out from your lower lip

Jungkook pov:
I saw it all, how they kicked her, how they slapped her and how they told her to essentially kill herself. I also bullied her but now I've fallen deeply in love with her. I wanted to help her but my legs were stuck, they felt like they were glued to the ground. I couldn't move, I couldn't help her.

I saw her weak body fall on the ground, but then I saw Jane was again going to throw her hands on y/n. I quickly grabbed Jane wrist tightly yet harshly making her wince on my grip

"why!.. Does it hurt?!!" I said sharply, "Jungkook baby leave me why are you doing tha-" Jane got cut off "who do you think you are huh! and you should be the one asking this question to yourself," he said showing his anger on her, he yanked her hand making her take a few back steps, "but baby wha-" "stop calling me baby, I'm not your boyfriend" "what's so special about her? she's useless, look at her, the place would have been much better without h-" , "SHUT UP" he shouted causing Jane to flinch. she came closer to him "baby" she whispered in fear "I said shut up, stop calling me that I'm no one to you" she raised her hands to cup his face "kookie I know you are stressed-" he pushed her away "don't touch me, I know what you and your pathetic friends did, I saw you hit her. you disgust me" he pushed past her and headed towards y/n.