Snow pie: kth smut oneshow

Author pov:

You tug hard on the restraint as his face dig in between your thighs. Mewls & soft moan leaves from the gap of your parted lips. "Daddyy~" your voice trailer out in more erotic way, his hard wood suffocating in the tight stuff...

as his tongue rolled around your sensitive peal, making your toes curl. His fingers dive in the pool of wetness as you whimper louder. "Fuck-k umm d-daddyyy~" eyes rolling to the back of head and he finally pulled away letting you breath for a while as your tired eyes looked at him,

his lips had your cum marks and a few drops around his jaw. Unraveling the knot of his bathrobe, his thick wood came into view, still covered in a thin piece of cloth. Unable to hide it anymore as your mouth gets watery.

You eyed it hungrily as he already had his gaze fixed at your expressions. His palm went down rubbing it over before slipping it out as it sprung out, the tip blood red and all veins popping out his whole length, making it look massive and fat.

"Like the view, babygirl?" his deep husky voice ringed in your ears making you bring back from the track of your thoughts. "Always hungry to take daddy's cvck.... Fuvking covk sucker" smirking as he got on top of you, lining his length to your mouth. "Suck it like a pathetic whore you are" he slapped your cheek before grabbing it and pushing it in your mouth as you nodded, taking his cvck down your throat and letting him use you as his will.

You liked him, liked the way he always care for you and then degrade and use you like his personal fuck toy. Only you.... But the aftercare always the best things, when he be treating you like his baby...

His hips thrust up making you deepthroat him. His palm grabbed on your hairs, having a control as your eyes rolled back feeling the burning sensation in your throat. You could feel him twitch as your hands were freed in flow.

Making its way to his balls as you squeeze... play with it making him groan in ecstasy his knuckles turning pale whilst cum drool from the side of your mouth. "Fucking drink up my cum like a dirty whore, take it all like a good girl"

his voice breaks in mid as your eyes were now getting teary. With a swirl of your tongue on his length he finally came in your mouth. Thick ropes of cum cream your mouth as you closed your eyes enjoying devouring the lust potion.

The sweet taste of him covers your taste bud as you suck him clean tho being used up to be this tired. "Agh fuck~ yeahh~" his breath still uneven as he pulled it out before patting your cheeks

and smiling softly at you before it turned into a smirk as he pulled the blanket over you and sat in front of your dripping wet cvnt. Eyeing it hungrily ready to devour it before he looked up at you and whispered in his deep husky voice. "Why not i enjoy my snow pie on this snowy night" and dived in making your back arch fingers tangled in his soft locks of hair whilst a thick layer of snow covered the glass walls giving the couple their privacy....