Foursome: vminkook

Foursome: with your soon to be stepbrothers (jjk x kth x pjm x y/n)

You're sitting with your boyfriends, well say you're soon to be stepbrothers. How you get yourself here? It's quite a long story but in short can say in your early high school days, you were mad ass crushing over these three boys

But soon you get to know it's wasn't all love but also the sexual tension which kept you drool over their thick thighs and some juicy lips. Not gonna lie, you really wanted to have a feel of them filling you.

But the coward you were made you step back from your wild imagination to be in real. But the time when these boys proposed you to be in poly relationship, you were dumb shock but anyways replied as yes and now that you all four were together,

Living happily as the news went all viral among the school campus, and you guys always on random days breaking your beds.

But the thing that got you all to be in step siblings is your dad cheated on your mother and your boyfriends mom cheated on 3 men for their money and got pregnant with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, the reason why they all had different surnames and

the fact that your soon to be step mother never paid attention to them instead calling them a mistake , guess she is marrying your dad too for money but one thing was clear that you're gonna live together away from your toxic parents. And it means it too.

"I don't wanna see this anymore please, they are so.. kinda disgusting" your face scrunch up seeing the couple's in the tv getting closer and the next second eating their faces. You whine a little to show them you were not interested at all in seeing the erotic movies.
"Can you stop whining, it's making me horny" Jungkook's raspy voice rings as your eyes averted down his crotch level, easy for you to see as he was sitting on the couch beside your bed. his legs wide apart. He was literally man spreading.

You gazed at his visible tent biting your lips as your brain played some sensual scenes but then a voice brought you back "Look she is literally drooling"

A deep voice rings as you knew it's Taehyung. A deep chuckle followed by the other boy. As you shuffle a little bit to muffle his teasing chuckles. As a groan left his mouth when your ass cheeks rubbed against his bulge.

"You are asking for it" Jimin growls from behind as his hot breath fans directly on your neck. "I didn't tell you to watch that movie tho" saying you got up from his lap, and were about to leave when a tight grip on your wrist pulled you back. As you land on Taehyung's lap.

"Being a brat I see, how long we didn't stretch that kitty of yours huh?" He dominating voice got your body hairs stand as you kept your mouth shut cause you know you fucked up at very wrong time.

"Cat got your tongue?... I thought i told you to not open your mouth for useless shits until it's you sucking our souls right?" Jungkook's eyes darkened as he got a hold of your jaws. Clenching his jaws, as you gulped the hard lump.

"Tch, such a slut" tch- ing he pulled his hands back as another hand pulled your face to the side. Jimin hands circles around your neck, as his thumb and finger pads gripped tightly around your jaws and nape.

Although he had small hands other than Jungkook and Taehyung, he still can get a good hold of you. "You regret it now right but if still not then it will surely make you regret your every word, while we pound in your warm walls" he smirked and chuckled. "Strip!"
"You don't want your punishment to be worse, right?" Taehyung added as you got off his lap as Taehyung and Jimin leaned back to the headboard, as Jungkook sat back on the couch.

your hands clenched the hem of your hoodie, as you pulled it over your head and pooled it around your feets. The baby pink matching undergarments sure look cute on you, but the hungry eyes made it hotter. You pull off your sports bra and slide down your underwear to your knees and kick it afterwards.