Fuck & Mess - kth oneshot

"Fuck- ahhh…. pl-please" you squirm, squeezing your thighs close as the bullet vibrator speed falls to low. Your hands tied up above your head, your back pressed on the glass window. And there sits your boss aka your boyfriend.

"I can't a-anymore- please take it out" your breath heavier, body all sweaty and shaky. Your makeup ruined, juices sliding down your thighs making a mess as he just chuckled darkly seeing your all fucked up figure "you should have think twice before flirting with my friends!, Now bear with it"

His eyes darken remembering you flirting with his guy friends and how you were literally sticking to them. Leaning back, man spread as he took the controller to its max button. Again your eyes roll back as you clenched hand on the rope,

Refraining yourself from falling then & there but the rope held you back. pussy wall throbbing and begging to just cum for once but ruining the pleasure he again stopped the vibrator, edging you for the nth time now.

Sure teasing him was the great idea at first when his bunny looking friend suggested you flirt with them as the short height guy just nodded vigorously giving a thumbs up to say it's sure will succeed and he will give you more attention.

Cause most of the time it's you who asks for cuddles and kisses or else he will one day genuinely marry his work. Just a workaholic person he is but still always tries to treat you on good terms as his girlfriend as well as his secretary. Not to your know but today he planned to propose you for marriage but seeing you with some other boys trigger his possessiveness and here you end up begging for his cock to let you cum.

"Does my kitty deserve to cum huh? Does she after being a slut?" His voice is husky and sounding sexy at the same time as your walls clenched around poor gadgets. Biting on your lips you nodded little, his aura dangerous and the devil look you never saw before.

"Such a whore i got thursty for her pleasure right babygirl" his degrading words, uff if he know how much that turns you on and make your hormones work wild to your brain, hallucinating dirty senarios of him fucking you senseless and

Sure he was always the one to bring in real to your dirty imagination without even sharing the words. He knows you well. "Want me fuck you nice and good" reaching down his hands cups your heat as he dig his face in the crook of your neck.

Whispering and biting your earlobe ever lightly. His fingertips damp from the pre-cum coated on your folds as he pulled the bullet vibrator out your hole as you winced at loss of your filled p-ssy.

"You only got the permission to cum on my d-ck not that stupid toy" "yes daddy" he still in his office attire looking hot af and you all naked & pathetic. He opened the knot above your head, circling his hand around your waist. Supporting you.

"Take it out" he whispered, planting kisses and nibbling on your skin down earlobe. Your hands went down to his pants… pulling the zip down and taking out his huge shaft. Pressing your thumb pads on the angry red top as he hiss in your ears.
"Better stop with your tease" he warned you as you licked your lips before pumping his length, barely fitting in your paw. Grabbing you from your jaws as he crashed his lips on your. Kissing you harshly, pouring all his jealousy and showing you how much he loves you.

His tongue explores your mouth, tasting the alcohol you drank in the party as your hands move faster as your fingers grip harder to create more fraction. grunting and cursing some words in between he kissed you messily teeth clashing.

As he devour you. Dropping his hands down from your jaws south to your body. His fingers coming contact with your slippery lips, already so aroused and leaking with pre-cum as he lubricates his finger before slipping it in your pvssy.