☆ t h r e e

『 t h r e e 』

as he looked at the mirror, the outfit he was wearing was perfectly fit to him. he didn't know how jaehyun found out his size but he was happy that he has clothes to wear now.

until donghyuck knocked on his door and said that jaehyun was already downstairs, he picked his important things before making his way out of his room.

"did i make you wait long?" taeyong asked, panting.

"no, i just arrived a few minutes ago." jaehyun said as he started the car's engine.

jaehyun was wearing a normal suit but all of it was branded. taeyong saw the rolex watch on his wrist. jaehyun looks normal but the clothes, shoes and accessories he was wearing can already buy taeyong's soul.

taeyong was also wearing a suit but all black, he looked so manly tonight.

"you can go around, i will just talk to someone." and jaehyun left him alone.

he was about to speak again but jaehyun was now far away from him, he didn't expect that jaehyun would leave him just like that after they arrived at the venue.

he sighed and looked around, he couldn't even find jungwoo so he decided to go to the food catering he saw that was just around the corner.

"can i get some?" he asked.

"yes, sir." the girl nodded.

he gets a marshmallow and dips it in the chocolate fountain, he looks like a happy kid after he did that. or let's say, he was amazed by it.

he ate some marshmallows before leaving the place as jungwoo saw him and pulled him away from it before he ate all the marshmallows.

"i'm still eating," he hissed.

"yah, calm down your monster inside, hyung. you almost ate all the marshmallows." jungwoo said, but the older one just pouted.

"it's yummy though," he reasoned.

"nevermind, the party has already started. let's have a drink." and they went on the empty cocktail table

a waiter gave them a glass of wine while they were listening to the mc, the venue was really huge and so many people were around.

"where does mr. jung go?" jungwoo asked.

"i don't know, if he was just not my boss, i will really smack his head for leaving me alone here." he said, rolling his eyes.

"well, i also leave my partner alone." jungwoo said.

"dumb shit, what if he looks for you?" taeyong asked.

"i don't care, he was busy flirting with the cute chinese male that he said it's just his friend." and he rolled his eyes.

"are you jealous?" taeyong asked teasingly.

"no, hyung. ew." and he acted like he puked again.

taeyong let out a chuckle. after the speeches, he made his way at the bar that was just on the corner. jungwoo is nowhere to be found now after lucas pulled him.

he ordered a drink after knowing that it's free. he drank four shots of tequila and he already felt dizzy. his alcohol tolerance wasn't really that high.