☆ e l e v e n

『 e l e v e n 』

"hyung?" donghyuck called.

"hmm?" he responded as he was busy with what he was doing.

"you have a visitor here," the younger one said.

"who?" he asked, and didn't even bother to look at who it.

the younger one didn't respond but he didn't bother to look up. he was busy putting the petals on the acrylic frame he bought yesterday.

but when he looked up, he suddenly flinched from his seat after seeing how close the person he didn't expect to see.

"yah!" he hissed and suddenly slapped him.

"ouch! that hurts!" he groaned.

"the fuck are you doing here?!" he asked surprisingly.

"hyung, i said you have a visitor, right?" the younger one suddenly spoke, which made taeyong look at him. "and he's the visitor." and he pointed at him.

"wait, what are you doing here?" he frowned, pointing at his boss who's now touching the petals in the centre table.

"hmm, jungwoo told me that he wouldn't be able to pick you up today." he said and started to put glue on each petals.

"are you also coming?" he asked.

"uh, isn't it obvious?" the ceo said, still not looking at him.

"but two in the afternoon was the call time," taeyong said. "it's already freaking eleven in the morning, what the heck are you doing here?!" he hissed after he saw the time.

"oh, come on. can you just please calm down? i'm doing something here." and jaehyun pulled him down to the couch even if he's not looking at him.

the secretary watched his boss doing the thing he was doing earlier, it was the petals from the bouquet of tulips that jaehyun gave to him. he didn't want to throw it so he decided to put it in the acrylic frame.

jaehyun was also wearing simple clothes, taeyong was already used to seeing him in baggy pants and hoodie but everytime he sees him wearing those feels like new for him.

"you didn't tell me that they invited you to come," jaehyun said as they were doing the frame together.

"you don't want me to go?" he frowned. "you can say it though."

"i didn't say that, it was far from my question." he argued.

"well, jungwoo invited me. he said he will pick me up so i can't do anything about it." he explained.

"after lunch, you need to come with me because i need to buy new baggage." he said, making the secretary look at him.

"as i remember, you have a lot of baggage in your house." taeyong said, frowning.

"i don't like the colour,"

taeyong rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, he couldn't really understand this man. well, he's rich though so he wasn't worried about how much he would spend on it.

"do you already pack your things? we will leave at tuesday." jaehyun asked, taeyong nodded.

"i'm not like you packing your things up at the last minute." taeyong said.