☆ f i f t e e n

『 f i f t e e n 』

the wedding ceremony had already ended and taeyong was now peacefully eating on his seat. he was in the middle of jaemin and jaehyun. besides jung's family, taeyong was not familiar to others.

"i also wonder how my wedding will be..." jaemin said as he stared out of nowhere, smiling like a creep.

"shut up," his brother hissed. "you didn't even finish your college then you're now talking about your wedding?!"

"hmp," he rolled his eyes. "unlike you are always single forever."

taeyong suddenly leaned on his chair when jaehyun threw the tissue to his brother, which also made jaemin do the same.

until taeyong got hit by it.

"that's not me," they said in chorus.

"tss, in all of those people in the world. why am i stuck here." taeyong said as he removed the tissue on his lap which obviously fell from his face.

"then leave," jaehyun said. making him earned a glare by his secretary that's why he immediately looked away.

"under." jaemin said.

"just like you." jaehyun argued back.

"i'm not, who the hell will be scared of them?" his eyebrow raised.

"you." jaehyun and taeyong said in chorus.

the younger one just pouted and didn't talk anymore. taeyong took a sip of wine and jaehyun watched him doing it.

"what?" he asked after drinking it.

"your alcohol tolerance is low," jaehyun said.

"and?" he frowned.

"i don't want to deal with you anymore," the ceo said. "i didn't get paid enough to take care of you."

"i didn't even say that you need to take care of me whenever i'm drunk." his eyebrow raised.

"then who will do it for you?" he fought back.

taeyong can't say any words, that's why he looked at him head to toe before rolling his eyes, accepting his defeat.

the two left the table since their parents will introduce them to the groom's family since the two weren't even living here in america, that's why the groom's family wasn't able to meet them before the wedding.

the secretary went on the food catering as he saw the chocolate fountain again, but there's no marshmallows on the table. instead, there were different types of fruits and the others were cookies.

"having fun eating it all?"

he flinched from his place and almost dropped the cookies, which had chocolate in it, since he dipped them in the chocolate fountain.

"stop scaring me you dumb shit." he hissed and finally eat the cookies.

"drinks, sir?" the waiter suddenly asked.

taeyong drank the whole tequila as he thought it was water, he coughed because of how bitter it is. jaehyun handed the lemon to him which he immediately got and squashed it to his mouth.

"you should give him the water, not the drinks like water." jaehyun hissed.

"i'm sorry, sir." the waiter said and took a bow, apologising.