☆ s e v e n

『 s e v e n 』

jaehyun let his secretary walk first as he planned something. they were done buying some things and now are currently walking around.

he opened his phone and slid the screen to open the camera. he didn't waste the time and took a picture of his secretary. but unfortunately, his phone wasn't silent which made taeyong heard the camera click.

"yah!" and he earned a slap from him.

"wae..." he pouted, turning his phone off and putting it back in his pocket.

"it's bad taking someone's picture without their consent," taeyong said, waiting for him so they could walk together.

"you know me though, i'm not even your stalker or something." he reasoned.

"don't post it," he pointed at him.

"who are you to tell me that i should not post that?" he smirked.

"you piece—"

"is that jaemin?"

taeyong was suddenly cut off when jaehyun said that, he frowned and also looked at where jaehyun was looking. there he saw the younger one having fun with his boyfriends.

"their class ends at six, right?" he asked, still eyeing them.

"let them have fun, yoonoh." taeyong said, but the ceo was really serious.

"have fun?! he ditched his class!" he shouted.

"what if his class is vacant?! god, yoonoh. jaemin is already an adult, let him have fun!" taeyong said, but jaehyun ignored him and pulled his phone out from his pocket.

taeyong saw that jaehyun dial jaemin's number, the ceo eyes can't really take off on jaemin. he just let out a sigh, he can't blame jaehyun for being so strict towards jaemin.

"where are you?" he asked, maybe jaemin would answer the call. "oh, really? school huh..... then look at your back."

he saw how jaemin looked for his brother not until his eyes went to them, taeyong can really see how jaemin suddenly went nervous.

"we need to talk."

taeyong placed the tray on the table, he can really feel the tenses between them. he assembled the foods they ordered first before he sat beside jaehyun while the three were seated in front of them. jaemin in the middle.

"how many times i told you not to ditch your class just to date with your boyfriends?" he asked seriously.

"i said i didn't ditch my class!" the younger said, pouting.

"then what are you doing here?" his eyebrow raised.

"dating, obviously." he rolled his eyes.

"you didn't even think to deny it, huh?" jaehyun said.

"because i really am," the younger reasoned. "if i ask you if you're having a date with taeyong hyung, you probably said you didn't."

"you didn't even ask me," and he crossed his arm to his chest.

"are you having a date with taeyong hyung?" the younger asked.