☆ n i n e t e e n

『 n i n e t e e n 』

"why does he need to meet me though?"

"i don't know, i just did what he wanted."

taeyong opened the door and there they saw the tanned male who stopped from walking as he heard the door open, he was wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

the two entered inside, while jaehyun's eyes were on donghyuck who suddenly looked at him head to toe.

"yah, don't look at him like that!" taeyong hissed as he see how donghyuck looked at his man.

"hmp, you cheated on me." donghyuck said. "you said i'm the only one you loved!" he pouted.

"why did you suddenly become dramatic?" he frowned.

"whatever, here." and he handed the spatula to him. "finish the food i cooked over there, i will just have an interview with your man." he smiled.

taeyong rolled his eyes and got the spatula, making his way to the kitchen. while the older left the living room, that's when jaehyun met donghyuck's eyes.

"what do you want?" jaehyun asked.

"yah, i'm your future brother-in-law so don't talk to me like that!" he shouted, pointing at him.

"okay, i'm sorry." and he raised both of his hands, surrendering.

"since our parents were already in heaven and minding their own life," he took a seat. "you need to ask my blessing about marrying my hyung."

"can i have your blessing?"

"no."

"the fuck?"

"is that really my hyung's future husband?" his eyebrow raised. "you should not curse, you need to be a good person for my taeyong hyung because he deserves the whole world."

jaehyun suddenly gasped at how donghyuck talked to him right now, he poked his cheeks using his tongue.

"stop playing with me, donghyuck." jaehyun said.

"but i'm not." the tanned male said, smirking.

"god, fine," he hissed. "what do you want?"

"i want you to wash the dishes after we eat dinner because taeyong hyung will probably tell me to do it, second is, uh..." and he acts thinking something. "well, as a good friend of your brother. i want you to accept their relationship and tell them not to hide it." he smiled.

"i didn't even say i hate them being in a relationship." jaehyun said calmly.

"what?" his eyes widened. "but why did the three hide their relationship?!"

"because i told to,"

"are you fucking kidding me?!" the tanned male hissed.

"love, donghyuck is cursing!" jaehyun suddenly shouted, smirking at him.

"donghyuck!" taeyong shouted.

the tanned male throws the pillow to him, making jaehyun laugh as he gets revenge from him.

"i just told them to hide it because people might have misunderstood their relationship," jaehyun explained. "we already talked about this, but it's still their decision if they will hide it to the public or not."