☆ f o u r t e e n

『 f o u r t e e n 』

a light coming in from the window, taeyong was woken up by it because it's hitting his face. he groaned as he rolled over at the bed.

"fuck..." he hissed as he hold his head.

when the pain in his head was slowly fading away, he suddenly stared out of nowhere. whenever he was drunk, he usually forgot all the things that happened last night.

but now, he can clearly remember everything.

jessica noona ♡

↳ taeyongie, are you already awake? mom wants you to come to eat lunch

taeyong lee

↳ what time, noona?

jessica noona ♡

↳ before twelve, honey. i will pick you up, okay?

he turned his phone off when he saw the time and thirty minutes before twelve in the afternoon, he rushed inside the bathroom and immediately took a bath.

he knows he might see him there, but he hopes that jaehyun really acts like nothing happened last night.

"taeyongie?" a voice that greeted taeyong.

"i'm here, noona!" he shouted.

"oh, there you are. let's go, we will also pick jaemin and jaehyun up in the supermarket." jessica said.

taeyong was surprised about that but he ignored it, he get his important things up before they made their way out of the hotel.

"aren't you with your fiance, noona?" taeyong asked.

"hmm, mom said that before the wedding. the groom and bride need to be separated before the wedding day." she explained.

"oh, really?" he asked, surprised about it.

"hm-mm," she nodded. "that's why if you are getting married, enjoy your time with your partner before your wedding." she laughed.

"hmp, i can't even imagine myself getting married." he pouted.

"wae? didn't you have any crushes now? or someone you admire?" the bride asked.

"i have, but it's impossible that he will like me back." and he smiled a little bit. "i'm happy though."

"oh..." was the only word that came out of her mouth.

until they arrived at the supermarket, they waited for a minute until the two came out, pushing the two carts who had a lot of bags.

"taeyong hyung!" jaemin greeted as he entered the car.

"hi, jaemin." he smiled.

the ceo also came inside the car but he didn't bother to greet him, which made the two quiet because they suddenly stopped talking to each other.

they just ignored it and left the place, taeyong became quiet and just focused on his phone where he was talking with donghyuck.

"don't tell me my ship is going to sink?" jaemin said as he sat down behind taeyong.

"just like norenmin?" and taeyong looked at him.

"we're always sailing, for your information." he smiled teasingly. "you didn't know? we cemented the sea." he said proudly.