[ f i f t e e n ]

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐
chapter fifteen
DECISIONS
└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐chapter fifteenDECISIONS└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

─────❀◦❀◦❀─────

HARPER CLOSED THE DOOR OF HER ROOM BEFORE QUICKLY RUNNING TOWARDS THE WINDOW, OPENING IT JUST IN TIME FOR PETER TO LAND ON THE PLATFORM.

"Your parents?"

"Driving Taylor to a sleepover," she said as she let him in. "We got, well, considering New York traffic and the distance between buildings... about thirty minutes?"

He chuckled as he stepped inside. "That works for me. I'm dying to hear that speech."

Harper bit her lower lip as Peter joined their foreheads, his smile getting wider as he did so.

He traced the outline of her jaw with his thumb, resting it on her chin before softly pulling her closer to her, placing his lips on top of hers. The kiss began soft, yet reached a higher intensity as Peter gave a few steps forward, making Harper walk backwards until the back of her knees crashed with the bed.

Peter placed his hand on her waist before they both fell on the bed, him on top of her, his hand going lower, reaching her leg and stopping there, his lips leaving soft kissed down her chin, the jaw, and landing on the neck, he stayed there as Harper closed her eyes.

She run her fingers through his hair as he went to her collar bone, kissing it softly, the hand that he had on her leg now moving up towards the other side of her neck, and he didn't think he could wait another second. He loved being this close with her, he drove her insane.

There was no way to describe their relationship other that insanity, other than wanting to be with one another more than anything.

"Peter?" She called him in a whisper. He groaned, as if the sound of his name coming from her was the best thing he'd ever heard. "I love you."

Three words.

It sounded so distant. Like a dream fading as you are beginning to wake up.

He stopped, his eyes opening abruptly before placing both of his hands on his bed as a support, allowing him to lean back and look at her eyes from above, without crushing her with his body.

"What?" He asked, softly, as he looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Time was moving so slowly, he didn't even realize that it had been about a minute between what she said and his question.