[ t w e n t y s i x ]

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐
chapter twenty six
A CURE FOR AN ACCIDENT
└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

┌─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┐chapter twenty sixA CURE FOR AN ACCIDENT└─────❀◦❀◦❀─────┘

─────❀◦❀◦❀─────

PETER AND HIS AUNT MAY BROUGHT THEM TO A CONDO.

She was definitely not expecting that.

"So this is your plan, Peter? Mhm?" Doc started as Harper looked around the place. "No lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium? What, you're gonna cook up some churros, some frozen burritos in a microwave?"

Harper shrugged. "I could go for a burrito." Norman pointed at her, as if he was agreeing with what she said.

"He's gonna kill us all," Doc said to Harper, clearly pissed.

"Then, let him start with you, you are bringing the mood down," Harper joked and Peter seemed to agree with that as he moved to the back room.

"I don't need fixing!" Doc exclaimed as Harper chuckled before following Peter.

Peter revealed a box hiding from under a blanket, spiking Harper's curiosity.

"What the hell is that?" Osborn asked.

"It's a fabricator." The box began opening, turning into a high tech machine Harper had never seen before. "It can analyze, design, construct basically anything."

"I thought that was the tanning bed Happy broke," Aunt May whispered.

There was some sort of reactor in the center of a machine, and Harper could see how it sparked Max's interest. That could only mean trouble.

"Well," Harper clapped her hands. "You can begin with Doc, I remember vaguely the formula for Connors' cure so I can figure something out."

"Right," Max whispered as she approached a board and took it out of it's place, removing the dust from it. "You were the one that did the antidote."

Peter turned to look at her and she just shrugged. "It was nothing. I can definitely do it again."

─────❀◦❀◦❀─────

"So the chip in the back of Doc's neck," she heard Peter telling Osborn, "was designed to protect his brain from the A.I. system that's controlling these tentacles. But if you look here... the chip is fried."

Harper placed her glasses on top of her head, interested by Peter's words.

"So rather than him being in control of the tentacles, the tentacles are now in control of him. Which I guess it explains why he is so miserable all the time."