Backstory

Punz and Dream were two different people who lived the same life as one. They had Purpled, Punz's little brother, and the little coffee shop they worked at that was only a few blocks away from their apartment. Now, how did they meet? How did these two find each other? Here you go, here is the backstory of how they met.

Punz was working double shifts when a customer came into the store, he was tired and looked like he came fresh out of hell. He was basically new to the town and didn't know that this coffee shop was going to be where he finds the love of his life.

Punz, like usual, went to the counter to take his order, when he saw the dirty blonde, and he couldn't have thought anything else than 'damn he's fine!', but he wouldn't say it out loud. He looked at the man and happily sighed.
"May I take your order sir?" he asked.

With hesitance, the man replied.
"Mocha frappe without whipped cream, please," he said meekly, almost as if he was shy to talk to the worker. He nodded and set off to work. The only thing in this man's head was to get this coffee to be perfect and to get his number, and that was his only goal for today was to text him.

"What's the name for that order?" he questioned.
"Dream," the said man replied.
"Well, Dream, I'm Punz! Have a good day," he said, handing over the receipt with his number on it, seeing the man blush at the sight of the number, which meant a score for him. He went back to his station and felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as he served another customer.

He looked at the ceiling, crossing his fingers mentally. Then he looked at his phone.
"See you tonight, movies, 10?"
He smiled and immediately went to reply.
"I can't go out and do movies, maybe my place, at the same time?"
He giggled and finished the order, handing it to the girl out at the window, the said girl was a friend of his, Niki Nihachu. Niki, basically. He looked at her and gave her a phone sign, hoping she understood.

He got a call.

"Hey! It's Niki, what's up?" She asked sweetly.
"I just got a date for tonight," he replied.
"Oh my goodness! Really? Good job Punz!" She squealed out. He smiled to himself and saw a customer pull through the drive through. He sighed and went back to the phone.
"Call you later? I have one last order and my shift is done," he asked, she agreed and they hung up. Punz went to the window to complete his last order when he saw the same dirty blonde there.

"Hey, I can do that by the way," he briefly said, referring to Punz's text. Punz smiled.
"Really? Awesome, uh...It's a date right?" He asked, the man in the car giggled.
"Yes, I mean, I assumed it was," Dream giggled out. Punz smiled and waved goodbye as the man drove off. He was going to put his baby brother to sleep and it was go time!

So yeah, that was it, that was how the two met, the two lived in a happy little apartment like a happy little family. And life was content, living in Punz's apartment working at a coffee shop. What a good life they lived.

A/N: Please let me know if you want more chapters!