Completion.

A/N – I am really sorry for not uploading in a long time. 
This is the last upload of this oneshot book, I hope you guys understand! I have been working on myself and other books that are coming in the future. I hope you guys have enjoyed my work as much as I have enjoyed making these oneshots. I left the fandom a while ago, and while I was in it, I learned so much about being an author. Please feel free to check out my other one shot books!

There are so many things I am happy about, this oneshot book is one of them. I am so glad that I was able to have people read what I love to do, which is writing! I have so many stories up and coming, I am so excited to share them all with you guys.

I hope you all understand that this oneshot book is officially completed. Thank you for all the joys I have had over the few months of writing these. I was so happy to see everyone's comments on it, the saves, the reads. It motivated me to do more, which is why I'm moving on to do other things in other fandoms.

I really do hope you guys enjoyed this book's journey as much as me.

And for the last time in this oneshot book.
Stay safe, drink water, and have an amazing day.
Signed off,
Your author.