The Museum

~Val~

I walked over to Mal and Evie's room to find that it was pale pink everywhere

I walked over to Mal and Evie's room to find that it was pale pink everywhere. "Ew," I muttered as I walk inside. "Val, how's your roommate?" Evie asked. "I hate her," I groaned as I flopped onto their bed.

I took a moment of dramatics before getting serious. "Now what's our plan here?" I asked forcing myself back up. "What are you thinking?" Mal asked. "If this is gonna work we need the boys, we need everyone on the same page, there isn't a second chance with this," I explained.

"Hey! You understand me!" I shout at Evie who was taking in the view of the disgustingly pink room. She nodded, probably scared from how I shouted. "Where's the boy's room?" I asked taking a breath. "Follow me," Mal instructed and Evie and I quickly follow her out the room.

•••

It had been hours since our arrival in Auradon, and we were camped out in Jay and Carlos's room trying to forge a plan together. Well more specifically Mal and I tried to forge a plan, the rest of them were preoccupied. By that I mean they completely forgot why we were here.

Jay was going through his loot. LOOTING! WE'RE TRYING TO ACHIEVE THE BIGGEST SCHEME OF THE CENTURY AND JAY IS PUTTING US AT RISK FOR SMALL LEVEL TRINKETS! It's like it didn't even occur to him that if the Auradonians notice their stuff missing, we will be the first ones they blame.

Evie was plotting to marry a prince. I get that her mother has been preparing her for this her whole life, but she does realize that she can marry whoever she wants after we get the wand, right? Like as soon as we prove that we're the evilest kids on the block she can force anyone she wants into a marriage.

The worst by far, though, was Carlos, who playing useless computer games. At least Jay and Evie's was some what evil, his was just dumb. Not to mention completely insulting, the game was a mockery of my mother. I mean an evil witch? A sleeping spell? At least try to be subtle!!!

"Guys! Can we focus up... please?!" I asked. They all turned towards me before going back to what they were doing. Mal and I sighed. "What is up with you guys?!" I snapped. "Hey!" Mal shouts, "this is our one chance... to prove ourselves to our parents, yeah?" I nodded agreeing with Mal, "To prove that we are evil, and ruthless, and vicious, and cruel," I finished, "yea?" "Yea," they solemnly answered.

"Evie, mirror me," Mal ordered. "Magic mirror in my hand, where does Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" She rhymed. "Zoom out Eve," I said. "Magic mirror not so close," she ordered. I sighed as it showed the earth. "Closer..., closer..., closer...," she commanded. "STOP!" I shouted. "It's in a museum," Jay said. "Do we know where that is?" Mal asked. I zoned out again until Mal dragged me out of the room.

•••

"We're going to need a lookout," Mal comments as we stared at the huge building. None of us have ever seen anything like it before, well except me. It's just a little foggy seeing as I was barely four years old at the time. "Yea... I'll do it, just don't mess this up," I said. "You sure?" Mal asked. "I can do whatever I want once we get what we came for," I reminded. Mal muttered a spell and the four of them walked in while I sat on the steps.

The truth is, I don't think they're going to pull this off. This plan was rushed and there's many things we haven't had time to consider. This isn't the Isle this is Auradon, there's no way our usual style will work here. I probably should've told Mal this, but something stopped me.

I didn't miss this place. I never wished to go back here! I definitely didn't neglect to tell Mal about the flaws because I wanted to stay here longer! This isn't my home anymore! She isn't my mother! They aren't my family! They aren't my family! THEY AREN'T MY FAMILY!!!! And I don't miss them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud alarm. You've got to be kidding me! "What the hell guys!" I shouted as they sprinted out the door. "No time, just run!" Jay shouted. I rolled my eyes as I sprinted towards the school. They seriously can't follow a simple plan?

•••

"Wanna tell me why we're still here?" I asked as I flopped onto Jay's bed. They all avoided my eyes. Evie looked at her mirror, Carlos stared at my feet, Mal playing with her charm bracelet, and Jay just sighed and rolled his eyes at the wall.

"Don't all talk at once," I snarked. "It was Jay's fault!" Carlos shouted. "Mine?!" Jay gasped, "if anything Mal fucked it up by staring at her mother's stupid statue!" "Stupid!" Mal yelled, "Mistress of Evil... stupid?!" "Grow up, it's both of your faults," Evie chimes in. "Coming from you?" Mal and Jay asked in unison, "oh give me a break!"

I sighed nursing a massive headache as they all continued to argue. This is not good. "Shut up!" I shout, "all of you." They all snapped their heads towards me. "Gods they can probably hear us from the fucking castle by now," I muttered. Carlos frowned looking like a kicked puppy.

"If you all continue to bitch and bicker, this plan will never work," I told them. "It already failed," Evie points out. "Have you met me?" I asked, half offended, "I have back up plans for my back up plans and contingencies in every corner." "It's true, her plans never fail," Jay said. "Unless I want them too," I add. "Yes..., that," Carlos agreed. I sighed in annoyance. I want to go home.

"Look, I need to go back to my dorm before my roommate gets suspicious, I'll see you tomorrow," I said walking out the room. I took a deep breath and forced a nervous smile onto my face. "Just play it cool," I whispered to myself, "what's the worst that can happen?" Something could happen. I glared at the air as if it would intimidate the thought out of my mind. Everything. Will. Be. FINE! It's all gonna be just fine.

•••

I knew classes were gonna suck, but none of them was worse than Remedial Goodness. It was so humiliating! It's not like we don't know how to be good, we choose to be evil! "If somebody hands you a crying baby do you: A) Curse it, B) Lock it in a tower, C) Give it a bottle, or D) Carve out its heart?" Fairy godmother asked.

I rolled my eyes, but didn't answer. I was busy designing the evil graffiti I would spray once we took over Auradon. I'd also loot, start several riots, kill people for sport, and use magic to ruin peoples lives, just like my parents. I tuned everyone out to be in my own world. Just how I like to be.

It wasn't until Mal kicked my foot that i finally looked up from my drawing. "Val, can you answer the question?" Fairy Godmother asked. I rolled my eyes again, "C) Give it a bottle," I said without even thinking. "Correct, again," she said. I shrugged and went back to my drawing. "You are on fire girl," Carlos said. "It's not that hard," I told them. "She's just picking the one that isn't any fun," Mal explained. I nodded my head towards her to confirm and then continued to ignore the class.

"Val let's go," Mal said after what felt like forever. "Finally," I smirked grabbing my stuff to leave. "Valentina can you stay for a bit?" Fairy Godmother asked. "No," I said quickly. "Well how about you meet me in my office after breakfast tomorrow?" She asked. I turned towards Mal who nodded at me. I put on a fake smile and said, "Yea, sure." "Great I'll see you there," she said.