Harry Hook

4 years later

Val

Pssssshhhhh! Plonk! Plonk! Plonk! I smirk as I inspect what I did

Pssssshhhhh! Plonk! Plonk! Plonk! I smirk as I inspect what I did. It was perfect... for now. "Vally? What are you even doing?" Someone came in. I don't have to look to know it's Harry Hook. "Nothing Hooky," I tell him. "Cmon lass lemme see it," he begged. I smiled at him rolling my eyes. "It's beautiful..., but so are you," he said. "Harry..." I warned. I couldn't finish though because he kissed me. "You were sayin?" He said slyly.

I spit right in his face. "Gross!" I exclaim. "What was that for?!" Harry yelled. "You fucking kissed me," I say. "And what's wrong with that?" He asked. "I'm nine!" I remind him. "Well you're turning ten soon," he said.

"I'm not supposed to be kissing you," I tell him. "One more reason to kiss me," he said. "But Mal would kill me," I tell him. "Mal won't hurt you she'd try to hurt me," he said. "You don't seem scared by that," I point out. "I'm not," he said. "Why not?" I ask. "She doesn't scare me," he said like it was nothing.

"Do I scare you?" I asked. "Sometimes," he said. "Why are you more scared of me than Mal?" I ask. "Mal's all bark not enough bite, but you... you're almost the opposite you do whatever it takes and no one sees it coming," He explains. "If I'm really gonna do something then there's no reason to waste time bragging about it," I explained. "So if I were to give you  another kiss?" Harry asked. "You'd lose your lips for eternity," I state.

"Sword Fight!!!" Someone yelled. I look from Harry to the stairs. "Well let's go Hook," I shout running onto the deck pulling him with me. I love sword fighting, it's one of my favorite hobbies.

"Hey he's pretty good," I say. "Yeah," Harry said. I look at Harry with a smirk. "You're not serious," he gasped. I grab my sword and jump from the balcony. "Who are you?" He asked. I smirk swinging at him. "They call me Val," I say. "Who are they?" The boy asked.

He had blonde hair, chubby cheeks, and wide eyes. He reminds me of a clueless kid, like I was when I first came except less angry. I swing my sword again and he just barely blocked it. His stance was terrible. I could have fun taking advantage of him.

He swung back at me, but ended up almost falling off the platform. He tried charging at me, but I did a backflip off the beam to get past him. "Where'd you go?" He asked. "Oh hey that's so cool," he smiled like a kid in a candy store.

I decided to end this and stop toying so I came in with a hard attack. I managed to get his sword away from him then when he was on the ground I pointed both swords at him.

"Wow that was cool! I love how you were running and spin-jumping over me and clashing your sword with me," he rambled on in awe and excitement. "You sure he's a villain kid?" I ask Uma. "Ask him," Uma said. "Okay are you evil?" I ask the boy. "No, I'm Gil," he said. I roll my eyes at his stupidity. "VALENTINA BLEU FLAME!!!!" My dad yelled.

When daddy is angry his yells echo around the whole island. "Shit," I say. "VALENTINA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!" He shouted again. "I gotta go," I say grabbing my bag and shoving my sword in it. I'm screwed. I told daddy I was causing havoc not sword fighting. Once I get to the hideout I'm greeted by Percy. "Cmon cmon now," she rushed me into the hideout. "I'll take this to your room," Percy said. I reluctantly gave her my bag before speed walking into daddy's throne room.

"You're late," he said curtly. I look up at him avoiding eye contact. I'm not allowed to look him in the eye. "I know Daddy," I say. "I told you to be here at 4," he said. "I know daddy," I say again. He yanked my hair making me jump up. I'm so short that my feet are way above the ground as he walks out the room still holding me by nothing but my hair. Holy shit no!!!

I forcefully kicked and squirmed trying to get free once I knew where he was taking me, the room. It's really like a prison and it's extremely hot. Daddy doesn't even keep his prisoners there, that's how bad it is. It's in the basement and it's a hole in the floor with no way out. Percy usually gets me out with a huge rope, but it can take days. He threw me in there  not caring if I got hurt.

Justin
2 days later

"Hey lets go and play jousting," Ben suggested. "I'm busy," I tell him. "But it's jousting," Ben said. "I'm busy Ben go play with someone else," I say scanning through the pictures of Val. "What's this?" He asked. "Val's pictures, I've been keeping tabs on her," I say coolly. "Like a spy?" Ben asked. "Like the king of spies," I tell him.

"Do you have a crush on Val?" Ben asked. "No! Psh," I waved him off like he was crazy. Yes! Definitely yes! "I think you do," Ben said. "Well you're wrong! Besides I haven't seen her since she was 4," I tell him. I went through the new pictures from today. Mary just have me them an hour ago.

It was a picture of a little brown haired girl and a brown haired boy. The girl had a spray can spraying this blue stuff out. I turn it around. Valentina B. Flame and Harry K. Hook. There was more with them some with the girl with braids and some where they were super close. I don't exactly know how I feel about it. "Who's that?" Ben asked. "It's just Val," I say. "And a boy," Ben said. "Her friend," I say. "I'm glad she's making friends to replace us," Ben said.

"She isn't replacing us we're still her best friends," I tell Ben. "If you say so," Ben said obviously not buying it. "We are, she doesn't really like them," I tell him again. She doesn't like being evil and she's only with them because she can't be with us. Right? Of course I'm right as soon as we see each other again she'll barely remember them.