Auradon here we come

4 months later

Justin

"Mom dad we have our first proclamation," I say

"Mom dad we have our first proclamation," I say. "As kings of Auradon we decided that the children of the isle should have a chance to live here in Auradon," Ben continued. "We'll start with a few at first, the ones that need our help the most," I say. "We've already chosen them," Ben continued. Grace smiled at that.

"Have you," Dad sneered. "Adam," Grace warns. "I gave you a second chance," mom said. "Who are their parents?" She asked. "Cruella DeVil, Jafar, Evil Queen, Hades, and Maleficent," We list. "Hades and Maleficent they're the worst villains in the land!!! These people are guilty of unspeakable crimes!!" He yelled. "But their children are innocent, don't you think they deserve a second chance?" I ask.

He didn't look sold. "Adam that's my daughter you're talking about," Grace said, "my daughter and those kids are innocent." We smiled at her. "I suppose the children are innocent," Dad said. When they left Grace stayed. "Thank you," she said. "I just hope she remembers us," I admit. "She will, I mean it's not like we're suddenly not best friends anymore," Ben reassured me. "You're right it's been 11 years not 11 centuries," I agree.

Val

I was in my room on the Lost Revenge since  Persephone left yesterday and a 15 year old girl can only be beaten by her father so many times in one day before she has to leave

I was in my room on the Lost Revenge since Persephone left yesterday and a 15 year old girl can only be beaten by her father so many times in one day before she has to leave. "Vally hurry up before we get there," Jax yells. "Come up here!!" I yell. I was far to engrossed in my art to pay attention to her. "Wow Little Demon this is an artistic mess," Uma compliments. "Hey this is new," Jax says inspecting my cheek.

"Percy left yesterday so daddy decided to get his dagger out, it's nothing," I say. "Someday you'll have to tell someone," Uma told me. "I told you," I argue. "Let's go, we're almost home," Jax said. When we dock I see Mal and Jay waiting for me. "Hey guys," I say stealing a sip of my sisters coffee and giving it back to her just like when we were kids.

I grab my shit and the stuff I stole from Pirate Island and walk off the dock with Uma and Jax following me. "We got selected to go to Auradon," Mal said. "Oh well bye," I say happy I'm not going. They gave me the look. "Oh hell no," I state. "Your dad said we have to," Mal said. "He doesn't speak for me I barely know the guy," I argue.