Prolougue

Val

"You can't catch me!!" I yell running from Ben and Justin

"You can't catch me!!" I yell running from Ben and Justin. The two of them are my bestest friends in the whole wide universe. We were playing chase, a game we made up, when a black bus drove past. It was the van they use to take people to the isle. "Val!!" Ben yelled. "We have to go back!!" Justin finished. "Wait for me!!" I shouted running after them.

"Mommy!!" I scream running towards her as I get near the castle. "Hi honey," she said. Then the van parked. "Vally go inside," she said. "Why?" I ask tugging at her dress. "Benny take Vally and Justin to go see your parents," mommy said. I follow Ben to Adam and Belle's room.

"Hi Belle," I say. "What are you three doing in here?" She asked. "Mommy tolded us to cause of van came up," I explain. "What color Van?" Belle asked. "Black," Justin said. Belle and Adam gave each other the uh oh mommy daddy look that mommies and daddies give when bad things are gonna happen. "Your Majesties the driver would like to speak with the kids," A worker said. "Which one?" Adam asked. "The little girl," he answered.

I started crying immediately. "Hey it's okay," Belle said picking me up. "Why they here?" I ask. "They just wanna talk to you about your daddy," she said. "But I don't know my daddy," I cry. "Vally this nice man is gonna ask some questions okay," Mommy said. I grip mommy's dress as tight as I can and don't let go. Mommy went with me while they asked me the questions but then the scary part happened.

Mommy, Adam, and Belle talked to the man alone. "Vally go to your room okay and don't come out until mommy says so," Mommy says. I run to my room and close the door playing with my toys by myself. I was playing tea party when the door opened. Mommy grabbed two of my biggest suitcases and was stuffing clothes and shoes and toys in it. "Mommy can you play tea party with me?" I ask.

"Baby you're going away for a while," she said. "Where are we going?" I ask still playing with my dolls. "I'm not going, you're going alone," she said. "Why?" I ask. "You're gonna be with your daddy and Daddy will take care of you," Mommy said. "But I thought daddy was in the really bad place for villains," I say. "Honey pick the toys you want to keep," Mommy said. "I like all my toys," I say. Mom stuffed as many toys as possible into the case.

"What's going on?" I ask as I sit on my bed that now only had a few pillows. "It's okay," Mommy said. "Can we play tea party?" I ask. "Sure sweetie lets play tea party," mommy said. We just started drinking the tea when two scary guys came. They grabbed my wrist and put these things on me that kept my arms behind my back.

"Owwwie!!" I cry. "Benny!!!" I scream. "Vally!!" Him and Justin shout running towards the guy. "She's a child let her go!"Belle demanded. "You're hurting me," I cry. "You're being ridiculous she's four years old!" Adam yelled. "No!" I cry. They force me into the van and when I start crying they put something around my mouth to stop it. I was little so I slide my hands out and gripped onto Mr. Sparkleface the unicorn.

When they let me out it was really dark. "Where are we?" I ask. No answer. "Where's my mommy?" I asked. "The devil child is where she belongs," one guy said into a radio. The other guy picked up my bags and took them out the car. Then the van sped off leaving me all alone. "Valentina," a guy called.

He had flaming blue hair. "Come in," he said. I follow him dragging my bags into the cave. "Where we?" I ask. "The isle you worthless bitch," he said. "Mommy and Belle said not to say that word," I tell him. He lifted me up and threw me and my bags into a cart. "Pain, Panic send the little prick to her bedroom," he ordered. Is this my daddy? He can't be my daddy, daddy's are supposed to be like Adam and they do nice things and play with you all day.

"Who are you?" I ask. "Pain and Panic, your father's minions, welcome to your bedroom," he said. I was still in my white dress except now it was ripped a little and dirty. Hopefully the washer will fix it. "Where's all the toys?" I ask. "Toys are for mindless fools," Daddy said coming in. I look at him confused. "Why am I here?" I ask. "You're mother turned you in," a woman said. She came in with girl who had purple hair. The woman had horns.

I grip Mr. Sparkleface tighter and hug him to my chest. "Pretty," the girl said walking to the unicorn and touching it. "No!!" I yell hugging it. No one touches Mr. Sparkleface but me. "Gimme,"the girl said. "No he's mine," I say. "Not anymore," she said. She pulled him out my hands so I punch her in the face. Then I cry because I punched her in the face. The horn lady comes up to me. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked. "I'm terrible I punched her in the face," I cried. "It's called being evil, that's good," she says. "But when mommy comes back-" "I'm sorry sweetie you're mom left you she doesn't want you back," the horn girl said.

"Who even are you?" I ask her. "I'm Maleficent, I'm your stepmom, that's Mal, your half sister," she said. When Mal got up we talked a lot and Daddy and Maleficent left my room. "How'd you get here?"  Mal asked. "Maleficent said my mommy sent me here," I say. "I'm here because mommy's evil and I'm gonna be evil too," she said. "I wanna be evil," I say. "Let's go tell Mommy you wanna be evil," Mal said.

"Mommy!!" Mal yelled. "What!!" Maleficent yelled back. "She said she wants to be evil," Mal said. "Is this true?" Maleficent asked. "I wanna hurt mommy," I say. "You will," Maleficent said.