Heaven Beside You

Chensung!

___________

Facing his fears wasn't something Chenle had to do a lot in his life, he was a brave boy, and he always stood strong in front of the people he loved. The boy was free of any sort of terror that ran through his body, except for one solid thing, something he wasn't proud of at all. People around him and himself could agree that this fear was far worse than any other he could have had though, as it is a necessity for the life he is living. But still through all the disappointment, he never tried.

A soft breeze had rustled through his muted pink hair, the air kissing his flushed cheeks. Glowing butterflies had breached upon each singing flower that sat next to him. He sat perched on a ledge high in the air on a building about a block away from his own cottage. His pale fingers that were used to soothe fevered brows or wipe away tears were smoothly running along the cerulean shards of 'grass' in front of him, the unique mind believing he was left here alone to drown in his own thoughts. The boy was usually left alone at times like these, for he was far too terrified to even attempt to go off with his friends. His small ears could hear their laughter off in the distance, high above him. A faint smile was upon his lips, he loved when his people were happy, but a pinch of hurt fell in between his ribs every time they wanted to go above and beyond where Chenle couldn't.

Faint patters were heard from behind the boy, but he ignored them for several reasons. The task became difficult though when he felt a slight tug on his vacant, luminous wings. His throat breathed in before letting out a slight sigh, while he mustered his strength to turn around to take in the sight of the beholder.

Dusty lavender hair fell in front of the boys squinted eyes, as he smiled widely at his crush sitting in front of him. His jaw was sharp and skin was smooth, Chenle would know as he held the boys face between his fingers in many affectionate moments. The pink haired boy adored this angel, with everything he had; they had known each other since birth and ever since he can remember he's always shown feelings for him, and he knew the purple haired boy adored him as well.

"Hello, Jisung." Chenle hushed.

Jisung's eyes softened with each second that passed looking at Chenle.

"Hi, beautiful."

Chenle felt his cheeks flush furthermore before letting out a giggle and shoving the boys arm. Jisung laughed alongside him before taking a short seat next to the angel.

"Stop calling me that."

Jisung poked his Chenle's stomach.
"It's what you are, isn't it?"

Chenle shook his head.

Jisung smiled.

"You're the most beautiful to me."

The two had been through everything together, to simple tasks such as learning to tie their shoes or learning to care for the humans below their world. These boys were gorgeous, inside and out for they had to be, living as angels. They had always clung to each other, relying on one another for anything their lives may hold.

When Chenle's mother died, she had been the only being left in his family, and Jisung and his family had never hesitated to take care of the boy and reassure him he had people who loved him. The pink haired boy was only thirteen when it happened, now four years later and still obviously affecting the poor boy. He missed her with every fibre in his body, but what were he to do now.

Jisung was always so patient with Chenle, but he tried every day to push Chenle further with everything happening in his mind. Chenle let him, but he didn't always listen.

"You should try."

Chenle regained his senses of the real world, and turned his head to look at the boy next to him, looking pretty and bright in the glowing sunlight. His brows furrowed together.