Swing Into Your Heart

Markhyuck!

_______________

Their city had never been the safest, the crime rate being a decent height. Nobody felt unsafe, but everyone had also felt a sense of no security when they had left their homes for whatever reason. Whether it was theft, kidnapping, however more. It was a big city, popular too, so in the end it made sense; although crime shouldn't make sense in the first place.
Things had started getting worse when it wasn't just humans being the crime, but strange creatures as well. Or evil beings. Goblins, sand people, octopus men?

That's where a hero came in, someone flexible and strong. Possibly young and handsome as well. What people didn't know was who their hero was, for he would save the night in a tight suit, resembling a spider of some sorts; reflecting his powers. The boy had been bit by a radioactive spider, resulting in him being able to swing from self made webs, stick to walls, lift heavier objects. He had decided to put his powers to use and become the cities friendly neighbour hood Spiderman.

Mark Lee was a normal high school student when it happened. He had good grades, a good relationship with his parents, and a beautiful boyfriend.
Lee Donghyuck. Mark was beyond in love with him, they had known each other since they were kids. Best friends to lovers, or almost enemies to lovers. Donghyuck had grown clingy to Mark when they had first met, Mark wasn't exactly fond of it. He grew to think Donghyuck was annoying, so he pushed him away. The reason he didn't know though, was he thought Donghyuck was annoyingly loveable. He had loved him all these years and would not accept it until they were teens, where he fell harder for the younger boy than he did first.
Mark cherished the boy, was almost obsessed with him now you could say. Their friends all thought it was gross, but the boys didn't seem to mind.
Mark had told all his secrets to Donghyuck, all except for one.

Donghyuck had no idea that his boyfriend was the hero they were all curious about, Spiderman.

-

"Look! Spiderman!" A woman had yelled, her finger pointing into the air.

A strange mutant had been collapsing small parts of buildings and cars. Nobody had been killed but some had been injured. There were screams held throughout the road as people ran trying to rush for some sort of safety.
The cement was cracked and damaged, cars were flipped, rubble was scattered. These kinds of things had happened before, but people obviously did not get used to it. I mean who would get used to your life being at stake all the time?

The city knew they had a hero, but could they rely on him for every monster?

Donghyuck had been on his way home from his part time job after school when the attack had happened. His breathing fell short as he ran to at least make it into another building. His knees had grown bloody from a fall in between his ripped jeans, the palms of his hands red as well. This wasn't how he planned his night to go.
He hadn't seen the creature yet, but he knew something was up when he begun to hear crashes and screams from all around him. He was scared but not to the point of being terrified yet. What was out there?

Upon hearing the woman call out for the hero, he looked up to see a figure swinging from buildings. He felt his heart calm a bit knowing someone was here to help.
A strong noise was heard from behind him, a large rock almost making contact with his body.
Donghyuck's eyes widened and he pressed himself into the wall, his chest rising and falling with large breathing. Any closer and at least his arm would be crushed.

The mutant was seen running towards him, a large green blob almost. Donghyuck screamed and began to run again, his heart picking up an even greater pace than before.
He could hear the creature behind him, his eyes quickly filled with tears as he grew more scared.