Doses and Mimosas

Jaeyong!
_______________

The air was warm that night, not stingy or cold, there wasn't even a small breeze. Everything sat still, for no one had even been out this late, not even cars drove by, for the street was never busy. There had been one boy though, who sat upon a small bench in front of the playground that individuals had rarely gone to. His long fingers held a cigarette up to his lips, as he took a long drawl before pulling it back. He let the smoke run through his lungs in content, before he slowly let it pour from his mouth, filling the air around him. He had just got back from a sketched out club, in all honesty, he doesn't remember what really went down, but he can create a few ideas in his mind from the needle pricks sprawled across his arm.

He let out a long sigh, throwing his head back while closing his eyes, not knowing where to sleep for that night. The boy was just happy it wasn't cold out, so if he ended up sleeping outside on the streets once again, he wouldn't freeze to death at least. Although at this point, he wasn't so afraid of the idea of dying.

His body jolted when he heard someone's footsteps stop beside him, his eyes slipping open to reveal a smaller boy. Jaehyun squinted, trying time make out the figure in the soft streetlights.
The boy smiled and sat next to him on the bench, his face now being lit up from a new angle; and holy shit, was he beautiful.

Jaehyun, being in the state he was, couldn't help the fact that his jaw had hung slightly open as his dazed eyes took in every feature of the boy. His face was almost perfect in a way, looking like he crawled straight out of a art piece. It didn't help that his smile was so pretty as well.

"Hello."
God damn it his voice is perfect as well.

Did Jaehyun actually die from something? Was this an angel in front of him?

He was knocked out of his thoughts once the boy giggled, and he realized he hadn't answered him, but rather just been staring at him.

"Hi.." Jaehyun whispered, his eyes going up and down the boys face.

"What are you doing here all alone?"

Jaehyun looked at him for a minute before turning away, what was he supposed to answer?

He's been alone since he was fourteen now, he hadn't grown up in the greatest environment. For years upon years he grew up with his parents abusing him, scars and more being left on his body still at twenty three, before they both died in a car crash when he was thirteen. His relatives then proceeded to reject him, him only having a couple anyways, he was mistreated by foster homes in various ways, before he had enough and ran away; he's been attempting to survive on his own ever since.

"Hey, are you okay?" The boy spoke up again.

Jaehyun blinked rapidly before shaking his head.
"Yeah yeah sorry, uhm.. who are you?"

The boy stared at Jaehyun before giggling again.
"My name is Taeyong.. I'm a psychiatrist at the Child Psychiatry Association. I help little kids that need me everyday. I also like puppies and painting." He smiled.
"Who are you?"

Jaehyun felt many strange emotions run through him, he was scared by the medical professional in front of him, but also warmed by the fact that this perfect boy helped children in need.

"I'm.. Jaehyun. I'm nobody really."

Taeyong frowned at that.
"Well, you're obviously somebody! What do you like to do?"

Jaehyun turned forward, "Drugs." He blankly said before taking another go at his burning cigarette.

When he hadn't heard a noise from Taeyong next to him for awhile, he turned towards the boy who was just staring at him with an unreadable expression. Jaehyun's brows drew together as he grew confused.