Haunted

Norenmin!
__

Renjun was tough skinned. He was smaller than his friends but he was easily fused and angry, them getting a rile out of it as he looked like some frustrated kitten. He was independent and he wasn't easily intimidated, he was confident in himself, and he wasn't afraid of most things.

What he was afraid of, was clowns. He was deathly afraid of clowns, and now his dumb friends were dragging him to some haunted house. Halloween was around the corner, decorations up around the town, spooky music playing on the radio. Renjun liked this time of year for the vibe, but he was still iffy about it as he was a scaredy cat.

Jeno and Jaemin were his closest friends, they spent most of their moments together whether they were at school or not. They've been friends since Renjun moved to Korea when he was about twelve, and they've been inseparable since. If you asked anyone they would assume all three were dating.

The boys called Renjun earlier, practically begging the boy, as Renjun obviously denied the offer at first.

"Please, Junnie. Please, please, please-" Jaemin whined into the phone. He had stolen the phone from Jeno.

Renjun interrupted the boy quickly, annoyed.
"Shut up, Jaemin."

He heard shuffling on the other line before another voice was heard.
"Come on, Jun. We really want you there, I promise we will go first. I'll hold your hand?" Jeno spoke.

Renjun felt himself blush a bit, his hand coming up to cover his face even though the other boys couldn't even see him. He's known these boys forever, but it was hard to hold back a blush when your best friends looked like these two. Aka hot. Or he guesses, had hot voices, as he was on the phone with them.

He sighed loudly, a snicker being heard from the phone and a loud smack. Renjun rolled his eyes, smacking at his own forehead.

"Fine."

Cheers were immediately heard, Renjun hanging up as he got up to roll out of his bed.

Renjun was a sucker when it came to Jaemin and Jeno. He would've denied the offer if it had been Chenle, or especially Donghyuck. But he couldn't help himself when the boys looked at him with their puppy dog eyes, or a slight whine was heard in their voices.

He hated it. But he couldn't help himself.

He had gotten ready pretty much right after the call, opening his closet doors to pick out an outfit. Renjun liked to dress well, he liked to look good, and he liked to look good when it came to Jaemin and Jeno. No, he didn't have a crush on them, don't ask him that.

Renjun had decided on a nice dark blue sweater with some tighter jeans. It wasn't too chilly out still, but he knew it would cool off a bit by the time they were there, hence it being nighttime. He styled his hair a bit wavy and falling over his eyes, brushing his hands through it a bit.

The door was sounded, a large knocking against it. He rolled his eyes as he went to leave his room, his moms voice heard throughout the house.

"Oh, my boys! You look so handsome!" She yelled out as she opened the front door.

He heard Jaemin giggle and Jeno bow his thanks towards the woman. Renjun's mom loved those two, always gushing about how he should marry one of them. He's sure she would've been ecstatic if he ended up marrying both at once.

Renjun rounded the corner from the kitchen and to the front to make his way to the two boys, his brain going a bit fuzzy at the sight of them. Jaemin had a denim jacket over a white shirt, his brown hair parted down the middle. Jeno had a black jacket over a black shirt, his white hair also parted down the middle.