Last time

Nomin !
_________

A soft hum filled the left over silence of the gloomed room, hazy rays of moonlight seeping through the dark blue curtain of a large window. The night was quiet, for it was fairly late at night and everyone else in the building had fallen asleep by now, or had settled down after a long day.

The couple that lived in the particular room had done the same, one already have been after staying home sick all day, and the other arriving back after a stressful experience at work. His brown hair now matted to his head after walking through the rain, hoping to come home to a nice relaxing night with his lover.

It wasn't what he believed it was going to be, but he took the matter into his own and had now had his love in his arms.

Long slender fingers ran through the other boys raven hair, as he held him to his chest between his legs on their large bed. The silent ones purple hands remained still, but in the hold of the humming boys other empty hand.
The rain continued to hit the window, and added a depressing tone to the already set situation.

Jaemin kissed his boyfriends cold forehead, then proceeded to hug him closer to his body. His flushed cheeks were stained with tears, but gained the action once more while another rush of fresh ones decided to fall again. The raven haired boy in his arms felt the coldest he's ever been, lifeless and limp. His eyes remained open and dazed, but no soul had filled them like they used to.
But Jaemin still held him closer, using all his might to transfer his own body heat to his boy. He buried his nose into Jeno's hair, lying small pecks into his scalp while his tears also got the black strands wet.

His breath became short tempered as his body shook with each sob, and yet Jeno did nothing to comfort him; he lied limp and cold in Jaemin's arms. Although the younger didn't mind, he was very fortunate to have him even in his arms.
The moon was bright enough to uncover some objects in the couples room, although they left the light off as of now.
It wasn't specially decorated, but brought both their personalities out if you really studied it.

Their bedside stayed lit up from the window, and held the large bottle of sleeping pills that lay half spilt and open along the top of the table. The boys paid no attention of any sort to it as of now though, and continued to bask in each other's presence, more so than the other.
The room seemed colder than it usually did, it could be from the fact that one body felt less warm than it used to. Jeno would let Jaemin know that he shouldn't stay in the cold room, and he should find a nicer place to stay thats cozy and warm. But Jaemin felt his muscles twitch and a small senseless smile come to his face.

"Five more minutes,"
And Jeno let him.

The boy sat in silence for the last time in this room, he smelt the aroma of both his and his lovers scent for the last time, he absorbed the last of the remaining heat they shared for the last time,

and he held his boyfriend for the last time.

His cries had faded, and he stay still with his boy. The moonlight was replaced with sharp red and blue lights, and the silence was replaced with a deafening siren. But he lied still, because his five minutes weren't up yet.

He found no more strength in his body to kiss Jeno's head any longer, but he made sure he was as warm as he could be, while he lied dead in Jaemin's arms.
His fingers were weak and tried their best to rake through the raven hair, yet they ended up sulking and stroking down his purpled face instead. Cold but soft, and Jaemin found himself letting out another cry once again, when his fingers brushed over his boys iced lips.

But he tilted the limp boys head, and lied his warm velvet lips against the others, before the police came barging in,
and kissed his boyfriend for the last time.