Chapter 2: The Friendship Games

In the school field, Yukio looked at the cards beside the bench before picking one up.

Yukio: Hmm... what should I do with this card..

As Yukio closed his eyes to think, he heard a voice calling out to him.

???: Hello? Yukio? Hey, Yukio.

Yukio opened his eyes and turned to face where the voice comes from but blushed when he saw Rio's face in front of him.

Rio speaks after standing straight.

Rio: What are you doing??

Rio sat beside Yukio, who began explaining what he was doing after calming down.

Yukio: I'm trying to adjust my Deck for the Friendship Games.

Rio picked up "Ice Mage, Skadi" as she speaks.

Rio: Eh, is that so...

Yukio nods.

Yukio: Yup, but i am trying to figure out Spell and Trap cards that suits them.

Rio paused before standing up with her hands on her hips.

Rio: Alright, why don't we buy some new cards together.

Yukio: Eh?! But what about Shark??

Rio puffed her cheeks as she faced Yukio.

Rio: Don't worry about him, he can take care of himself.

Inside a nearby Card Shop, Yukio and Rio looked around until they saw someone looking at a "Spellcaster's Judgement" card pack before talking to them.

???: Yo, Can i help you??

Yukio was surprised by the person's appearance, who looks just like him from head to toe. Rio speaks after looking at the two.

Rio: Are you two twins??

Yukio speaks to Rio in denial about her question.

Yukio: I'm the only son in my family.

Alcor: Allow me to introduce myself; My name is Alcor. If you need any help, let me know. Although, I know about Girag's plans... but i'll let you two figure it out.

Yukio allowed a smiling Alcor to pass but then felt a dark "Dragon-like" aura entering his Deck.

Yukio tries to call out to him but Alcor disappeared, leaving the two confused and continue what they were doing.

Next Day

After Yuma made his announcement, Yukio was dissapointed that he was not in a team, which are;

The Cool And The Fool (Yuma And Shark)

The Beauty And The Bronk (Bronk And Rio)

Nerd Herd (Flip And Caswell)

Grrr-l Power (Cathy And Tori)

Girag clapped his hands together as he speaks.

Girag: Alright! Anyone have any objections??

Yuma: How come Yukio isn't on any teams??

Girag: Well... He can be a subsitute to any teams that want him.

Shark stepped up and tapped a confused Yukio on the shoulder.

Shark: You take my place. I'm leaving.

Yukio nods as Shark walked away from the group then noticed Girag mumbling to himself but chose to ignore it.

Girag speaks after hiding his panic.