Chapter 4: The Lyrical Luscinia of Chaos!!

Ruri fills some glass cups with iced tea while humming then Shun comes down the stairs.

Shun: You're happy today, Ruri. Did something happened??

Ruri placed the jug down on the table then faced her brother.

Ruri: I'm happy today because Yukio will come over.

Ruri placed a hand on her cheek as she speaks again after a sigh.

Ruri: I still remember the time the two of us used to babysit him..

Shun: And we got scolded by Aunt Midori for letting him play with the neighbour's dog.

Ruri opens the door after hearing a knock and hugs Yukio, who smiled in response.

Ruri: Yukio, You're here!

Yukio: Hello.

Shun: Please, have a seat.

Shun and Yukio then ate snacks while drinking iced tea before Ruri speaks.

Ruri: So. How was school, cousin??

Yukio smiled after taking a sip.

Yukio: It was great. I met an old friend there and days later, Yuma lost a friend.

Shun: That's rather surprising...

Ruri: Oh, that reminds me. I need to go buy dinner for tonight.. i'll see you two later.

Ruri ran off carrying a bag to the store, leaving Yukio and Shun by themselves.

Inside the store, Ruri grabs what she needs until she saw Girag, who is looking around the store until she talked to him.

Ruri: May i help you??

Girag: Oh, uh... I was looking for cup noodles..

Ruri looked around until she saw a display of cup noodles, unaware about what Girag is going to do to her.

Ruri picked up a cup noodle and offer it to Girag, who brainwashed Ruri using "Barian Force" then allows her to keep the card as he left with an evil smile.

Inside the Kurosaki residence, Yukio picked up "Azure Dragon" from his D-Gazer after seeing it glow and then manifested into the real world as a spirit, surprising Shun.

Shun: W-What is that??

Yukio: Azure Dragon, is something wrong??

Azure Dragon looked down at Yukio and speaks.

Azure Dragon: Someone has been manipulated by the Barians...

Shun: Who is it...??

Yukio became confused until he realized who it is.

Yukio: Ruri..?!

Shun: Are you kidding me...?!

Yukio ran off after putting his hood on and headed where Ruri is last seen and talked to the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: She mysteriously walked out of the store with a muscular guy...

After saying thanks, Yukio ran to the port, where Ruri is standing alone, armed with her Duel Disk.

Yukio: Ruri! Snap out of it!

Girag appears beside Ruri, who is looking at Yukio with blank eyes.

Girag: She can't hear your voice unless you defeat her in a duel.

Yukio grits his teeth as he equips his D-Pad to its Duel Disk mode.

Yukio: Just you wait, Ruri. I'll save you!