Chapter 8: The Fall Of Vector!

Yukio ran to Rio side upon witnessing her and Dumon defeated in the hands of Vector, who speaks upon seeing him.

Vector: Speaking of the black angel...

Yukio: Rio! Hey, speak to me!!

Rio opened her eyes to look at Yukio, who was crying and speaks to him.

Rio: Yukio, please don't cry...

Yukio yells at Rio while crying.

Yukio: After seeing you like this, how could you tell me to stop crying!

Rio smiled as she slips her ring off her finger and placed it on Yukio's palm then speaks her final word before disappearing with Dumon, who also speaks before disappearing as well.

Dumon: Aozaki... you must become the light that will clense the Barian World..

Rio: Yukio, all those moments with you... are the best memories in my life.. Goodbye...

After watching Dumon and Rio's souls being absorbed by Vector, Yukio slips Rio's ring in his finger then wipes the tears on his eyes.

Vector claps before speaking while Yukio stands up.

Vector: Well, thank you for the dramatic preformance. I should have brought a tissue~

Yukio glared at Vector before his D-Pad floats and turns into a Duel Disk once the it connects to his Deck Box then speaks in an angered voice.

Yukio: Enough chatting... I'll end you with my own two hands!!

Vector snickered.

Vector: Ooh, You're so scary~

Yukio/Vector: DUEL!!

Yukio LP: 4000

Vector LP: 4000

Turn: Vector

Vector plays a Spell card from his hand.

Vector: I play the Continuous Spell, Contract With Don Thousand! By paying with 2000 of your life points; we get to draw 1 card and if that card is a Spell, we cannot summon any monster for the turn.

Yukio LP: 4000 > 2000

Both Duelists draws a card. Vector reveals Umbral Horror Golem while Yukio reveals Azure Dragon Sword.

Vector: I summon Umbral Horror Golem.

Umbral Horror Golem
LV 3 / ATK 800 / DEF 1600

Vector then sets two cards.

Vector: I set two cards and end my turn! Your move...

Turn: Yukio

Yukio closed his eyes as his hand glows in a pink color then he draws.

Yukio: Chaos Draw!

Yukio looks at the card, which is "Rank-Up Magic: The Seventh One" and activates it.

Yukio: I activate the Rank-Up Magic, "The Seventh One"! This card allows me to Special summon a "10X" Monster from my extra deck.

Vector widens his eyes in shock.

Vector: Oh no!

Yukio smirked as he chants.

Yukio: Dragon from the Deep Void! Consume the fruit of darkness and run wild with your two blades! Appear! Rank 9! Chaos Number 108: Deep Dark Twin Saber Dragon!

Deep Dark Dragon appears on the field then flies through portal and emerged out of the Barian Gate as its evolved form, who roars at Vector.

Number C108: Deep Dark Twin Saber Dragon
RNK 9 / ATK 3000 / DEF 2500 / ORU 2