Chapter 7: The Eight Emperors

Yukio groans in pain from Nash's power, causing Yuma to yell at him.

Yuma: Shark, Stop it!! Why are you after Yukio?!

Nash: You dont understand, Yuma. I'm just bringing back an old friend... Right, Alcor..

Yukio slowly opens his eyes to look at Yuma while holding back the darkness that overflows within him.

Yukio: Yu...ma... Please... run...

Yukio finally surrenders to his darkness much to the horror of Yuma and the others. Nash then smiled after seeing Yukio surrender to his dark side.

Nash: Welcome back, old friend...

After the darkness disappears, Yukio smiled as he slowly walks towards Marin, who embraced him after he stopped in front of her.

Marin: Welcome back, my love...

Yukio: I'm home...

Yuma yells at Yukio, who turned to face Yuma after Marin lets go of him.

Yuma: Yukio, don't give up yet!! You'll break free from that curse!!

Yukio speaks with a sadistic smirk.

Yukio: What curse, Yuma. I chose to surrender to that thing you called "curse" just to be with my beloved Marin..

Yuma stepped back with fear.

Yuma: W-What...??

Yukio then points at Yuma and talks.

Yukio: Here's a fun fact that i haven't told you; Deep inside the kind personality, I hate you, Yuma. Because you're a fool and an idiot who prefers to be with an orange haired Vector than your friends, who probably hates you for being naive.

Yuma: N-No way...

Nash speaks at Yukio.

Nash: That's enough, Alcor.

Yukio pouts then walks to Marin's side and talks to her in a sad childish tone.

Yukio: Your brother is a scary one~

Marin sighs as she patted Yukio's head.

Marin: There there.. i'm sure he doesn't mean it..

Yukio smiled.

Yukio: Thank you, my love~

Nash then speaks to Yuma.

Nash: If you don't believe me to be a Barian, then we'll show you...

Nash raised his hand, followed by the other Emperors and Yukio.

Nash: Barian Force!

Alito/Girag/Mizar/Marin/Dumon/Vector/Yukio: Barian Force!

Nash and his fellow Emperors then changed into their Barian forms and introduces themselves after the transformation.

Mizar: The True Galaxy-Eyes User, Mizar!

Girag: Everything's on my grasp, Girag!

Alito: My fist can break even God's bones, Alito!

Vector: Ta-da! I'm Vector!

Marin: I can freeze even the fires of the sun. Sword of Ice, Marin!

Alcor: The black winged angel that taints the ray of hope, Alcor!

Dumon: Barian's White Shield, Dumon!

Nash: And I'm the one who leads the Barian Emperors, Nash.

Yuma became shocked at what he and the others just saw then yells at the two.

Yuma: Yukio, Shark! If you two won't come back to us... then i'll knock some sense into you!

Suddenly, Yuma's Emperor Key and Nash's Barian Emblem fired beams at each other, knocking Yuma out of comission.

Alcor sighs and speaks as Marin helps her brother up.

Alcor: Big talk for a loudmouth...

After watching Yuma and his friends leaving through a car, Alcor pursues them but he stopped when he saw Bronk and Marin and went to his lover's side.

Alcor: It's been a while, Bronk. Still got some weight in ya...??

Bronk: Enough, Yukio. I will bring Rio back with me even if it means sacrificing myself!

Alcor gets annoyed at what Bronk said and yells back.

Alcor: The only person who Marin needs right now... is me!!

Alcor then activates his Duel Disk, which takes the shape of a sharp dragon wing while Marin watches the two.

Alcor/Bronk: DUEL!

Alcor LP: 4000

Bronk LP: 4000

After a few trading blows, Alcor was in a disadvantage against Bronk, who currently has Tin Archduke on his field.

Alcor: I do admit you're good, Bronk... but... in this Duel...

Alcor looked at where Nash is then his hand glows in a pink color, causing the Barian to become psychotic.

Alcor: You just led yourself to your downfall~!!

Alcor and the other Emperors then preforms Chaos Draw, which gave him the Rank-Up Magic, "The Seventh One", which he used to ressurect "Deep Dark Dragon" in his graveyard and evolved it into a Chaos XYZ monster.

Alcor: Come and serve me once more. My servant, Chaos Number 108: Deep Dark Twin Saber Dragon!

Bronk remained brave despite facing a Chaos Over Hundred Number.

Bronk: Hang on, Yuma. I promise that I will bring Yukio and Rio back.

Alcor: Didn't i tell you that you led yourself to your downfall!

Deep Dark Twin Saber Dragon roars at Tin Archduke before activating its effect and destroys Tin Archduke.

Bronk then curses as he speak.

Bronk: Damn it... not only i failed to bring Yukio back... but i failed to do the same on Rio... i'm sorry, Yuma...

Bronk then bursts into particles as his soul was sent to the Barian World then Alcor reverts back to his human form, who cried upon realizing what he did to his friend, Bronk.

Marin embraced him and speaks in a soothing voice.

Marin: It's alright, Yukio. I'll never leave your side... starting now and forever..

Yukio looked down as he realized, he gave up his humanity just to be with the girl he loves...