AUTHORS NOTE

Just a couple reminders before you proceed reading my fiction.

First and most important, english was not my main laguage/mother tongue/ Im a pure Filipina. If my grammar is wrong, Im open for correction. Just please dont do hateful words.

Tokyo Revengers Characters are not mine. They are credit to Ken Wakui. I just used them for this fanfiction of mine as the fruit of my imagination and day dreaming of me being a Haitani girlfriend. 😝 (What wrong is that, over these years of reading the manga.. I still simp for the two of them, which is I find too selfish of me. But I know, you can relate because they are both charismatic as what Chifuyu told Takemichi).

Some scene in this fiction are based on the manga itself, I just addded some fictional scene that I can apply my OC or YN (Us, the readers) into. Might contain spoiler if you are not yet reading the manga so.. beware if you hate spoilers.

This is my first ever fictional story that I ever had the courage to upload in a reading app. And I hope that you enjoy this. Thank you Godbless!

(Enjoy the reading!)

(1st cover made by Me)

Edited September 22, 2023:

(2nd Cover made by AleBrasil01)

I would like to thank you @AleBrasil01 for making this cover for Flipped 💗💗💗 Thank you