8. Truths

A few days Ago at the supermarket...

"Where could she be?" Rindo wandered around the supermarket. Hoping he could catch a glimpse of YN, but fails.

YN is nowhere to be found that's why he decided to wait for her at the parking lot where he parked his bike. While on his packing with the things they bought at the supermarket, he remembered Utah and decided to call him. Hoping that he and Yn already meet up--- but to his dismay, Utah's number is unreachable. With that he decided to text Yn informing her that he is waiting at the parking lot.

He spend his free time wandering the diamond ring that he first gave to yn. "Don't worry--- I won't wait for another 7 years to make her wear you. When I got the right courage of telling her everything. I'll return you to her." He swore and placed the ring in his pocket.

Few moments had passed, he received a text from Yn that says, she already went home and was waiting for him. It surprised him and didn't get any hint of any reason why YN decided to go home. He dared to ask and even text her but got no response in return. With that he drove back home and found YN wandering the wall that Komi made.

"You found Utah-kun?" He asked as he placed all their grocery bags at the kitchen. "You were so quick I didn't catch up on you." He continue as he tried to kill the silence that surround the house. "Seems Aniki already left--- care for a ride? I already put all the goods on the fridge now." Still no response. "YN?"

He decided to walk closer to YN and face her. That is when he notice that she was crying as she wanders the wall with their pictures. "Why!? What happened?" He asked.

"We used to tell everything to each other right? No secrets? No lies? Through ups and down you are with me. And so do I to you." YN asked while crying. "You lied. You lied about your Dad--- and you keep it yourself? While me? I wasn't around to ease you when you knew that."

"You what?"

"You two change since you came out from the juvenile to the extent, you keep secrets from like--- I wasn't even your girl. What about the blackcard--- and--- and..."

"What you mean?"

"I bumped into you dad--- and he told me everything." YN responded and face Rindo. "Now tell me. Since when are you planning to hide everything from me? Where did you get that black card? How did you have it?"

"What did he tell you?"

"Im the one who is asking."

With that, Rindo realized that he couldn't keep his secrets to YN anymore. "The card is mine, it wasn't stolen."

"I asked you where you get the card?"

"It--- It was---" Rindo utteredly replied and hold YN's hand firmly. "It was from the Tenjiku. I already told you--- we made Tenji---"

"How come a starter business organization afford to lend you a blackcard?" YN asked and release herself from Rindo's grip. "And this Ring? Where? Had you done something you are not telling me?" YN asked him and that made Rindo think a lot. "We used to tell secrets from each other. No lies. I trusted you!"

"YN I swear you got a wrong idea with all of these. I worked hard enough to get everything we deserve now. Aniki knows that! Our friends knows that!" Rindo answered and tried to catch YN's hand but she squirms away. "YN Please---- listen--"

"You are not answering my question. That means you are hiding something from me. And you are dragging your brother into this--- does this mean you two were accquaintance?"

"Yes-- NO! WE ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU UPSET."

"THEN WHAT!?"

"I told you its from Tenjiku. I'm telling you the truth!"