5. Secrets

After Rindo's proposal. YN decided to went home. There she wonders the wall of memories Komi once made. Memories from the past kept hunting her. Reminiscing, she couldn't stopped herself from crying. Specially, remembering her late mother.

"Yn! Breakfast is rea ----- dear?" Uta was surprise to see YN awakes as she wonders the wall of memories that once build by Komi. "Is everything alright?"

"I'm fine, dad." Yn answers and showed Uta a diamond ring in her hand. "Rindo gave this to me. A sign of an oath and---- proposal of forever, Dad." She said as she wonders Uta. "He proposed infront of Mom, last night."

"Oh! So he finally did." Uta answered and sit beside YN.

"You had ideas about us, all this time?"

"Well. Im with the three of you since you were kids. So, I know this will happen." Uta said and wonders the wall of memories of Komi. "I know your mom will be happy. Knowing that, you will ended up to the same child she knew and onced raised." He smiled and YN smiled too. "I just wished that, she doesnt have to leave us too early. I wish she can walk you in the ile. I wish she was here."

"Actually Dad. Thats the reason why I am sitting infront of mom's wall of memories."

"Huh?"

"Since mom is gone. I asked her if you could walk me in the ile for my upcoming wedding." Yn smiled and Uta smiled and held her head. "I hope you wouldn't refuse me?" YN please with her (e/c) eyes. She knows Utah can't refuse that.

"You dont have to beg. Its an honor. Thank you. But--- Can I have this one request please?" Uta answered and wonders Komi.

"Ofcourse Dad! What is it?"

"Just marry when you are both on the right age. You are just fifteen turning to sixteen. Rindo is turning eighteen."

"Yes Dad. We know. We will wait till I become twenty. Then we will marry."

"Ahmmm. Twenty?? Does it sounds, too early?" Uta stood and Yn smiled. "Alright. Alright. Final call. Twenty. With a stable job and a decent home." He added and YN hugged him.

"You are the best. Thank You Dad for coming into my life." YN said and Uta wonders Komi's picture in the wall.

"Yeah. Me too. Thank you for letting me become your Dad." Uta said and kissed YN's forehead. "Though, Im not your biological Dad. Im so blessed to have you as my daughter."

"Me too, Dad." YN said and saddness suddenly drew on her face.

"What is it?"

"I just wonder, What does my Papa looked like?" YN asked Uta who become surprised. "I hope it wont bothered you Dad. Its just, I have a lot of questions about him. What he looks. Who he was. What happen to him." Yn said and wonders Komi's picture. "I remember.. Mom wouldn't let me know even a single piece of hint about him. Everytime I asked her about him, she becomes upset or distress. And..." A sudden paused came into her. "That was the last conversation I had with her. A-about Dad. Then she----- *sobs*"

"YN."

"I just wonder if she was upset to me asking about dad. I wonder if that questioning of mine leads her to work that day. You know--- we are suppose to have a party that day. But it was the first time she decided to work. She never does that."