Chapter Ten

"Niall," I murmur, walking into our bedroom.

"Yeah, baby?" He asks, looking up from his phone.

I clear my throat and climb onto the bed. I sit on Niall's legs and sigh. "I'm pregnant." A smile makes its way to my face as I finally say it out loud.

"What?"

I smile bigger and place my hands on my stomach. "I'm pregnant."

Niall smiles shortly and when it hits him, he pushes me off his legs and stands up from the bed. "Oh, my gosh! Baby!" He grabs me and lifts me up, twirling me around. "We're having another baby!"

I giggle and bury my face in his neck. "Niall, you'll make me throw up!"

He puts me down and grabs my face. He kisses me passionately and after a few minutes we both pull away, panting. "I love you so much, Princess. I'm so lucky to have you."

I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you, too."

••••

"Boys, nice to see you," Doctor Hanley says, walking into the examination room.

"You as well, Doctor Hanley," Niall says, taking a seat beside me.

"I guess a congratulations are in order; you are indeed pregnant, Harry. How about we do an ultrasound to see how far along you are?"

"Sounds great," I say, pulling my shirt up.

"How are the twins? How old are they now?"

"They're eight months and doing great. A sitter is watching them for us," Niall says, and watches the screen.

"I bet they're gorgeous, boys. Now, here's the the baby," she points to a blob.

"It's weird looking at just one," I chuckle.

She nods and switches on a nob. "And here's the heartbeat. I'd say you're nine weeks along. Congratulations, again."

"If it's a boy, I want to name him Charlie," I blurt as soon as Doctor Hanley walks out of the room.

Niall laughs and leans down to kiss my forehead. "Okay, baby."

"And Darcy for a girl."

"Whatever you want, baby."

I sigh and climb off the bed. Once we're in the car and heading home, I sigh once again.

"What is it, Harry?"

"I thought we were going to wait a couple of years to have another baby..."

"Well, when we were in Chicago you said you didn't want to use a condom. It's not my fault," he chuckles. I pout and cross my arms over my chest. "What? Are you upset that we're having another baby?"

"No," I frantically shake my head. "I just feel like we won't have enough time for the twins."

Niall reaches over and holds my hand. "We will always have enough time for the twins. It doesn't matter that we're having another baby, they'll always have our attention."

I nod and run a hand over my belly. "They're growing up so fast... I don't want my babies to grow up." My eyes get watery and soon enough I'm crying. "Niall, I want my babies to be babies forever! Why do they have to grow up?"

I can tell Niall is trying hard not to laugh. "Baby, everyone grows up."

"Not Peter Pan!"

"Harry," Niall chuckles.

"Forget Charlie. If it's a boy, he'll be named Peter," I say and wipe my face.

"You weren't this emotional with the twins."

"That's because I already have my babies and I know what it's like. Now, please hurry because I want to get home and have a nice cuddle with my children."

"Just your children?"

"And my husband," I roll my eyes.

As soon as we get home, I rush inside to see the twins on the floor playing with the sitter. I tell her she can leave, trying to get her out as soon as possible.

"Hi, Darling," I say, lifting my baby girl to my lap. I obnoxiously kiss her cheek, making her giggle. I then pick Ellie up and do the same with him. Ellie starts hitting my chest and whined a little, which is his way of telling me that he's hungry. "Babe, come take Darling while I feed Elliot!" I shout to Niall who I assume is upstairs changing.

Niall walks into the room a few seconds later in sweatpants and a t-shirt. He grabs Darling from me and places a kiss on Ellie's head. "Hi, baby girl. Did you miss Daddy while I was gone?"

"Da!" She says, lifting herself up and stands on Niall's thighs.

"You're such a pretty girl, aren't you Aoifee? You're my pretty little Princess." She giggles and I watch fondly as I breastfeed Ellie.

"Let's go shopping," I say once I'm burping Elliot.

"Why?"

"The twins need new clothes," I say, switching twins with Niall.

"No they don't, Harry. These kids have more clothes than I do."

I huff and glare at Niall. "That's not my fault! They need swimsuits and summer clothes. And other shit because I like spending money on my children."

Niall rolls his eyes. "You're ridiculous, Harry."

"I am not, I just like buying baby clothes. Aoife wants new clothes, don't you, Darling?"

"Ma!" She says, smiling up at me.

"See."

"Harry, no."

I sigh and sit Darling on the ground before walking over to Niall and doing the same with Ellie. I sit on Niall's lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"How about I get you something, too while we're there? Victoria's Secret is having a sale. I'll let you pick out whatever you want..." I start kissing his cheek and go from his earlobe all the way down his neck. I start grinding on him, eventually making him moan.

"Let's go."

••••

This was a really boring chapter. And really short. But Harry's pregnant ! Yay ! I may do a double update tho. Idk.

In honor of this book and baseball players , I put a picture of a vv nice baseball butt. I went to a Rays game Tuesday and I thought about you guys and SURPRISE I TOOK THIS !

I think this story only has a few chapters left. Then I'll be starting the third book.

GUYS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. IT'S CALLED DADDY'S DARLING AND IT'S LIRRY. I'M REALLY EXCITED. GO CHECK IT OUT.

I think that's it. Okay.

Vote , comment , fan , share.

Love you boo things.

~~ Gracie