Chapter 2

Bethany's Point of View:

As I was walking to Tony's house, I thought of my father. And the thought of him made me sad. I started to cry and at that moment Tony's girlfriend drove by and saw me. She had a slushie in her hand and threw it at me on purpose. I was then covered from head to toe in red slushie. I ran to Tony's house which was not far and knocked on the door. His mom opened up and greeted me and asked me what happend. I told her that Tony's girlfriend drove by and threw slushie all over me. She ran upstairs and gave me a pair of Tony's boxers and one of his t-shirts to change into. I went to the bathroom and changed into Tony's clothes. I then gave my wet clothes to Ms.Jones, Tony's mom and she took my clothes and put it into the washer machine to get it washed.

" I never liked Rebecca. I like you more than her" Ms. Jones said.

" I have a feeling that she is trying to break up my friendship with Tony and you know that Tony is my only friend in the whole entire school." I said.

" Why don't you have more friends?" Ms. Jones asks with confusion in her eyes.

Ms. Jones than walked over to the counter were I was sitting at the time. I noticed in her eyes that she was worried about me and why I did not have any other friends other than Tony.

" Well, people in school don't really get me. They don't understand me and my style, except for Tony. Plus, people don't want to spend anytime with me. They don't take the time to get to know me and how awesome I am. And I think I am in love with Tony, but don't tell him I told this." I said in responce.

" People can be so asswholes sometime. Please excuse my french, but they are bitches. And wait are you saying that you like Tony more than a bestfriend." Ms. Jones says with a little excitement.

" Yeah. Kinda. But he only thinks of me as just a friend, and nothing more. He only goes out with people like Rebecca. He is popular in school, so I can understand why."

Ms. Jones and I just kept on talking about school and Tony and David and the divorse. Then Tony gets home and my clothes are still in the wash and I still have Tony's boxers and shirt on. He walked into the kitchen and he saw me.

" What happened? Why are you in my clothes?" He said couriously as he kissed his mother on the cheek.

" Rebecca drove by and threw a slushie on me and your mother gave me some of you old clothes to wear, while she washed my clothes." I said feeling ashamed.

" Wait! REBECCA DID THAT TO YOU? That BITCH!" He said angerly.

"Hey watch your mother boy!" Ms. Jones said.

" Come with me Beth!" He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his room.

As we were walking up to his room, I could tell that he was angry. We walked into his room and he locked the door behind me. I sat on the edge of his bed as he walked back and forth across the room. He told me to repeat what I said and I did so willingly. I started to cry because he got so angry. I don't know if he was angry at me or at Rebecca. He then sat down next to me and held my hand. He called Rebecca and put her on speaker.

Rebecca and Tony's Phone Call:

Ring...Ring Ring...Ring Ring Ring..

Rebecca: Hey Babe! Whats up?

Tony: What the fuck did you do to Bethany?

Rebecca: What the fuck are you talking about? Babe you are scaring me.

Tony: You threw a red fucking slushie at Bethany today afterschool!

Rebecca: What lies is she telling you? I did not throw shit at her. She is the one trying to get in between our relationship. She loves you not just as a best friend. She loves you like I love you. She wants to break us up, so she can have you for herself.

I started to cry as Rebecca said that. Tony noticed me crying and squeezed my hand tighter.

Tony: Rebecca just stop YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. YOU KNOW WHAT WERE DONE! D.O.N.E. BYE REBECCA.

Rebecca: Fine!

~ End of phone calle ~

I started to cry even more. He notice me crying even more. He hugged me and I just cryed in his arms. He rubbed my back trying to make me feel better and the next thing I knew I fell asleep in his arms.

Tony's Point of View:

I saw the Bethany was crying while I was arguing with Rebecca on the phone about what happened with the slushy. I love Beth to much to be seeing her cry all of the time, so I ended things between me and Rebecca. I then held Bethany in my arms while she cried. She cried for about an hour and then fell asleep in my arms. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I can see the tear stains on her cheeks. I ran my hand through her hair, twice. I laid her down on my bed. I stared at her sleeping before I leave her there. Oh how I want to kiss her but I cant because we are 'just friends'.